What's in Your Chloe Bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wowzer your engagement ring is TDF :heart: xxx

2. In my medium Marcie crossbody
    iPhone
    Cosmetic pouch
    Sunglasses
    Wallet
    Notebook
    Keys
    Lipstick and gloss
    Pens
    Mints

3. Can i ask you one question? How is your chain go through from sise to another? I thought it should tie at each end

4. It's the new season ss17 drew it can double up to make it go higher as a shoulder bag.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  5. What size is that? Where did you buy it? I just purchased mini one in the newest collection. I want to return and get something like that

6. You can probably get one most places that sell Chloe bags, but I purchased mine on mytheresa.com because they're very reputable and as a Canadian, I end up saving like 4-500$.

bellebellebelle19 likes this.
  7. Oh I see....i checked online only black and your color come with double straps

8. So sorry for my incredibly tardy reply! This bag is Royal Navy and is so incredibly versatile that I have considered getting a mini Marcie in the same colour. Hope you enjoy picking out a Chloe.

9. I have a Chloe Hudson, so as it is not my go-to bag I always move things around, but normally what you would find inside my Hudson while wearing it would be a lipstick, my wallet (I have to buy a smaller one that fits better inside by the way), my keys, sunglasses, my oyster card and my phone... not much, but Im so scared to damage it somehow that I try to keep it as empty as possible :S

10. Love it those bags:P

11. 2.jpg

MooMooVT, Miss World and lolaluvsu like this.
  12. kyliestreet likes this.
  13. What's in my Chloe Marcie hobo bag :heart:

SchaalBWife and Miss World like this.
  14. 1854CDC4-A487-4B83-85AF-0CE476C22CE7.jpg

In my Faye backpack mini! This holds soooo much!

15. I tried on the Faye bracelet bag in store. It fit my huge battery pack, my slim wallet, and my iPhone 6S, plus had room for small extras like a couple of keys or a lipstick. Of course it looked bulky but I like that look for the Faye! I wish I snapped a pic in store but here’s what I fit inside:

7852B853-D5F0-49D0-B64E-ECEA0707FEC3.jpeg
    Poppy206 likes this.