What's in Your Chloe Bag?

Lescoy

Chilling
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
OK Girls - we want to know what's in your Chloe bags. So we want all the gory details, photos, the lot!:nuts: Don't be shy - and don't try to hide anything - we want to see it ALL......................................we're waiting - lets see who is the first to post:yahoo::yahoo:

Reactions: jaicarter
LOL...I can always find these items in my chloe bags...stored or being used..
coupons, bills, reciepts, hair brush, lipgloss, travelsize perfume, a pen, Dior shades or atleast a case. At least one palm size dinosaur and wet naps. The baby doesn't fit anymore lol:roflmfao:

OKAY, you asked for it!
STOP reading if you have a weak stomach!

Well, see, i have this really old dog. she is so sweet, her name is buppy, and i love her more than i can say. BUT she, um, has really bad indigestion from time to time. SO, the vet asked me to put some, uhh, samples in a plastic container and bring it on in to him.
.....And that, my dears, was what was in MY beautiful noir chloe paddington recently!

IT GETS WORSE.....( No, it didn`t spill! )
..... here is the REALLY gross part : it is really warm here in texas, so the aforementioned sample needed to be kept cool until it reached the vet. SOOO, it was in my FRIDGE.....and imagine the surprise (and assorted cusswords and screams of disgust) when a certain hungry teenager opened that plastic container!!!!
Now, maybe they will PAY ATTENTION when something in the fridge says " DO NOT OPEN ! " :roflmfao:

OMG!
wtf.gif

:shocked:
can't beat that one leslie! :lol:
at the moment due to the kids having grown i have in my tan chloe: wallet,fruit gums,sunnies, mobile phone, chewing gum and my bal make up clutch that has: the pill (yes!!!), a purple ink pen for daughter,my moleskin tiny diary, chapstick,sunblock, pencil, stilla lip gloss, one earring and assorted receipts!
sadly i can't fit the watchmen book i am reading!

I have two pens which is scary in a way, the wallet, Mademoiselle Coco purse perfume, a small make up bag that has two diffrent lipsticks, a lipgloss, lip pen and a conceler. Then there is also a folder with memory related research. Most of the time ipod and phone is also in bag.

I finally got around to take my moka paddy for a spin today :yahoo:!
DSCN4610.jpg

And the contents within her were:
DSCN4609.jpg

All out in the open (boy she can hold a lot :P):
DSCN4611.jpg
\
She looks great - hope she enjoyed her first trip! I love that you managed to fit everything in it so well - they're great bags as they never seem to look stuffed.

pilatesworks - your story cracked me up! :roflmfao:

Well girls - you asked for this Thread - and OMG - we got it:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

pilatesworks - I wish I'd been there - I really do :graucho: Don't you just LOVE teenagers.....................:woohoo:

let's not talk about teenagers as i am tempted to ban mine!
well, here are pics of what gets carried around on my tan paddy, i have tried but the book really didn't fit!so it didn't make it to the pic...and after almost knocked said teenager with the lock (it was an accident!) the lock stays inside the bag!
and my secret is out:i don't iron my bedsheets! (i miss the old fence...)

Attachments

• what's in  your chloe1.jpg
    what's in your chloe1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 5,790
thanks dragonette! the clutch is my bal make up clutch, most of my stuff goes inside it!
the wallet is from an aussie brand:oroton, same as the sunnies. they have really nice handbags too!