What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nope! Chanel told me not to do anything to it, and from my experience with LV vachetta, I'm convinced leaving it alone is the best way to go. I have used conditioner on other bags though, but it's after they've become dry. So if your wallet looks fantastic as is, I would skip the conditioner (just in case).

missconvy and OCMomof3 like this.
  2. ITS BEAUTIFUL!! nothing compares the look of lambskin. I love it. you can keep rambling on and on. I will listen to it all day lol

mmajolica likes this.
  3. View attachment 4573281
    IMG_0619.JPG
    Can’t really tell from photo but still has a lot of room in my single flap jumbo. Probably can still pack a light lunch box inside

Attached Files:

4. wow looks fantastic. From wich series/ year is your Beauty ?

mmajolica likes this.
  5. Thank you! :biggrin: It's a 28 series, got it August of this year!

Happywifehappylife likes this.
  6. Attached Files:

fary, bosslady, arliegirl and 10 others like this.
  7. Totally obsessed with my 18C iridescent caviar medium flap! Wish I could capture the sparkle of this bag in photos...

Attached Files:

IntheOcean, dotty8, jbags07 and 11 others like this.
  8. F71D5486-8498-4561-9A9E-3ADA310D8C91.jpeg just the essentials

Attached Files:

9. In my vintage ligne tote today. This Chanel organizer takes up a lot of space along with my new iPad

Attached Files:

Grande Latte likes this.
  10. All these stuffs and my cellphone fit perfectly in my Reissue 226!:smile::heart: CE19DE6B-6217-4148-BD44-5ED7599259B6.jpeg 3EC82D38-5C55-4DFF-B292-526426CA26FC.jpeg

dotty8, jbags07, jackattackk and 11 others like this.
  11. Lovely SLGs in your lovely Reissue :smile:. You are lucky to score this adorable Mini Pochette (I adore little Vivienne and hope to get a little something with her when I go in next week).

Auvina15 likes this.
  12. Thank you so much, dearest IM!:heart: I really adore this Mini Pochette, love every single detail of it.:loveeyes: I hope you’ll score something of this fabulous design, my friend! Best of luck!:heart::smile:

Iamminda likes this.
  13. #4258 Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Hello, I am new to lambskin and had been seeking views on its care. I have a brand new mini and it’s been in the box only and while I wrapped the chains with felt and ensured it stayed on the top of the bag, I was sweating already when I see two dimples one on each side of the back. Hope you can see in the photo. I can’t imagine it when I start holding it or using the bag. I don’t see indentations on a number of the lamb bags on the Chanel thread. Am thankful of course for such great things ! But will I be so lucky myself?
    How does one plump up such small dimples if it’s not too deep?
    77E96C13-1494-42FE-8FA7-FAC9665A87CD.jpeg

14. 15F90AD3-F5FF-41A9-BC60-4EC3ED087299.jpeg
    My jumbo in black caviar leather

dotty8, jackattackk, taho and 4 others like this.
  15. Black lambskin mini!

C9B72ADB-68F0-429B-A380-F2973539815A.jpeg E96840E8-FD49-481F-B732-B65AB8CDB12C.jpeg

Fits my small Chanel wallet, pouch with house keys, tissue packet, overnight pad (sorry if tmi lol), long wide-toothed comb, JBL earpiece, retainers wrapped in tissue, small eyedrop bottle