What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In the Business large camera bag with LV Zippy wallet, cosmetic pouch, 6-key holder. Also not pictured: Tom Ford glasses & case, Dior sunglasses & case, Altoids, and my iPhone XS Max.

Attached Files:

dotty8, c_burke, IntheOcean and 5 others like this.
  2. My SA said the vanity does not hold much, but boy was she wrong! You even got a long wallet in there. Vanity is definitely on my list now, for sure. TFS!

Hdream, OCMomof3 and Auvina15 like this.
  4. A lot of stuff for one small bag!

5. [​IMG]

Sparklett22 likes this.
  6. I went on a trip recently and brought my small Gabrielle as my main purse. Extremely impressed by how much it could hold! I was able to pack my compact camera as well as things like phone, passport, card holder (MIA in the first pic, but it's the pink thing in the second one), cash envelope, small toiletries/medical pouch, gloves, etc. etc. The long thin shape makes it really good for holding flat objects like notebooks and smartphones, and because of its soft sides you can just keep slotting more stuff in. I even used the built-in lanyard clip to hold my keys so they didn't get lost in the shuffle. The bag took a BEATING as well but the calf leather is very sturdy and only superficial scratches showed up (some of which worked themselves out over time). Super pleased with this little mighty mouse. :heart:

IMG_3160.jpg
    IMG_2986.jpeg

Tltxx, gagabag, JoeyLouis and 8 others like this.
  7. Little but fit more than I expected.

Attached Files:

8. I bought this bag too. Love how squishy it is. Does pack in quiet a bit. Can I send you a DM? I’m wondering if you have the same issue with yours as I do.

9. just the essentials in my O case B39D9CF4-25B6-4857-A42D-3293621DE83B.jpeg

10. Diaper, pull-up, wipes, snacks, sippy cup, key holder, and makeup bag in my Timeless Tote

Attached Files:

11. Real life right here. Love it

2ling likes this.
  12. Using my Deauville to the fullest! The large tote with the straps and top handles has a nice added compartment inside
    12C19A45-64CE-4865-B385-077A4F94B225.jpeg

IntheOcean and BlueCherry like this.
  13. Hi, yes it’s in black. It’s the seasonal bag that only comes out last year but I still see this style in many colours at the boutique. It’s not the BA in the link and It’s also smaller than the BA as well, I’m not sure what is this particular style called, sorry.

14. What is the case under car keys? Love this!