What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

i love all of the HK items within your dark grey reissue!!! I do the same with my flaps as well...I have pouches inserted to protect the inside from scratches and stains. :smile:

~ thanks bluekit!:tender:you're 1 of my inspirations here when it comes to my new Love of Chanel:balloon: i've been loving HK since i was a lil' girl:love: now i passed it on my 4yo DD she always wants to go to a Sanrio store every time we are at d mall to buy all Hk stuff:hbeat: btw, do you use the back pocket on your purse? 1 day i tried to put my iphone there and it felt that it got loose a lil' bit. do u think it's safe to put stuff in it w/o stretching it?:thinking:

Thanks for your sweet words!!!:flowers:

I do use the back pocket of my flaps to house my phone or parking/valet ticket. It's just so handy and it saves me from reaching into my flap a gazillion times per day. The only flaps I don't use the back pockets are my satin calf reissue and my patent reissue. The back pockets seem a little tighter compared to my other flaps so I don't want to stretch them out. The aged calf seems more durable in that way. Enjoy wearing your beautiful bag!!:smile:
~ thanks bluekit!:tender:you're 1 of my inspirations here when it comes to my new Love of Chanel:balloon: i've been loving HK since i was a lil' girl:love: now i passed it on my 4yo DD she always wants to go to a Sanrio store every time we are at d mall to buy all Hk stuff:hbeat: btw, do you use the back pocket on your purse? 1 day i tried to put my iphone there and it felt that it got loose a lil' bit. do u think it's safe to put stuff in it w/o stretching it?:thinking:

Thanks for your sweet words!!!:flowers:

I do use the back pocket of my flaps to house my phone or parking/valet ticket. It's just so handy and it saves me from reaching into my flap a gazillion times per day. The only flaps I don't use the back pockets are my satin calf reissue and my patent reissue. The back pockets seem a little tighter compared to my other flaps so I don't want to stretch them out. The aged calf seems more durable in that way. Enjoy wearing your beautiful bag!!:smile:

thanks for the tips:tender:. i guess i worry too much. :nuts:

Inside my reissue flap:

DSC07170.jpg

DSC07174.jpg

Contents (L-R, Top-Bottom)
1) Chanel Camellia flower Billfold wallet in Purple
2) LV Vernis Ludlow in lavender
3) Hermes Ulysse PM in Iris
4) Chanel Coral Patent Card holder
5) Naraya Blue satin coin purse
6) Keys
7) Phone