What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Hi everyone :smile:, I'm new to TPF community. This is what is inside my Chanel bag today :smile:

Gucci wallet
Hello Kitty coin purse
Hello Kitty key chain
Goofy mini purse for hair accss.
card strawberry girl
Sephora cosmetic bag = inside is my eyeliner, and all in the picture
my phone
and book that i just start to read.

Attachments

• photo[WIMB].jpg
    photo[WIMB].jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 6,937
wow- is that the petite shopping tote? you fit quite a bit into that.. since they dont sell it anymore (at least not in Canada) I'm really kicking myself for not getting it- especially in beige... :sad:

Bag2gal said:
i love this bag!! is this the mini 2.55 ? im considering getting a small beige chanel but just dont want to spend too much on it. Would you recommend this style?

Hi this is not the 2.55. Its a vintage chanel Series 2. Im happy with it and it can fit a lot. I definitely recommend it :smile:

I love the medallion! I use my everyday...so sad they got discontinued b/c I was hoping to get a black one in the future. :sad:
Hi, Thank you , i love my medallion they have a lot of space :smile:. Are you in LA ? because my friend just bought GST 2 weeks ago and she said she still see the medallion in south coast. So if you can call them and ask.

I love the medallion! I use my everyday...so sad they got discontinued b/c I was hoping to get a black one in the future. :sad:

Hi, Thank you , i love my medallion they have a lot of space :smile:. Are you in LA ? because my friend just bought GST 2 weeks ago and she said she still see the medallion in south coast. So if you can call them and ask.