What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

yes it does!! i like the bag but not love. i much prefer my gst then this bag. i like my gst better because i can fit much more in it!
Hi dreababy, thank you. Good to know that it holds the shape well. I used to see some pre-owned ones on the ebay with a bad or slouch shape.
One question for you: does your PTT have two side pockets as the question posted by
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/ptt-owners-there-one-two-external-side-pockets-778935.html? They are right between the zipped pocket and the exterior shell? One on each side? Thanks.

The picture of items in my Reissue 227 which I carried to work today.

Long Camellia Wallet
Rouge Allure Lipstick
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum 7.5ML
Tempo tissue pack
Samantha Thavasa ID holder & key holder
Portable iPhone charger
Medicine container
(Timeless Classic card holder sometimes)

Attachments

• image-212699877.jpg
    image-212699877.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 6,407
Last edited:
great use of space for the lipstick. I wonder why I haven't thought of that before! Thanks for sharing-

Long Camellia Wallet
Rouge Allure Lipstick
Tempo tissue pack
Portable iPhone charger
Medicine container

Long Camellia Wallet
Rouge Allure Lipstick
Tempo tissue pack
Portable iPhone charger
Medicine container
Thank you, smanthatyy. Your Camellia Wallet is so beautiful. How do you like your 227 so far? Maybe I should just keep mine :smile:

Thank you, smanthatyy. Your Camellia Wallet is so beautiful. How do you like your 227 so far? Maybe I should just keep mine :smile:
I'm liking it very much so far! it's versatile, carry it on single strap when you wearing high heels or just simply carry it on double straps. The bag is attention drawing as most ladies in SG carrying timeless classic. :smile:

love_potion_9 said:
I have to say, I've only been using this bag for two weeks but I LOVE the size, it fits all my essentials, doesn't get unmanageable, looks great on my 5'2 skinny frame, and prevents me from carrying too much stuff...Currently holding:

- LV multicolor cles in black for my keys (just got this! I love it!)
- Chanel cardholder in blue patent from the Spring 2012 collection, I keep cash in it too
- Lulu Guiness cosmetic bag containing: Chanel lipgloss Plaisir, Giorgio Armani lipstick, ysl touche eclat, Chanel compact powder, lipliner, eye pencil, eye drops, nurofen, some gum and I also keep my iphone earbuds in it..Gotta have my makeup)
- Loyalty and business cards in the pockets
- flat packet of kleenex tissues
- iPhone
- receipts in the flap

voila :smile: I've found that everything fits a lot better and is more accessible if I keep it in little pouches like I see everybody here does..the makeup for example, it kept accumulating at the bottom which made it all a mess, and was also hard to find..but since it's been in the makeup bag, it all fits great.

Love it! :smile:

Burgundy GST

Chanel sunglasses
Chanel mirror
Chanel wallet
Comb
Keys
Bose headphones
Sara Happ Lip Slip
Le Metier de Beaute Gloss - Purple Haze
Loccitane hand cream - Mango Flower
*not pictured: iPhone