What's in your Bbag?

Your definetly not alone. The only reason why mine looks neat is because I just started using it. I give it a couple more days and there will be receipts, change, etc in it

Here's the mess inside my Black City:

LV Wallet
Wipes Case
1 Diaper
Juicy Camera bag/case
Chanel Sunglasses and case
Raisins & lollipop (for my son - emergencies only)
WW candies
Envelope w/ receipts for returns of the day
Custom Makeup bag
Cell Phone
Jcrew clip (for security)
Necklace I need to return (keep forgetting though)

Maybe I need a Work?:shame:

Attachments

• What's inside.JPG
    What's inside.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 3,048
  • outside.JPG
    outside.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,103
avery said:
I love this post! And I find it a relief that some of you put even more crap in your bags than I do! I was at HR the other day and the SA saw me digging through my bag (I had mail, prescriptions, makeup, mints, among other things in there) to get out my cc and she looked at me so disgustedly that I felt really ashamed. Now I know I'm not alone! ;)

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: that is me...I always approach the cash register with wallet in hand because otherwise I gotta spend a good couple of minutes digging for it. I've been known to plop my open weekender up on the counter to root around for my wallet. At that point, my sister would start sighing and *****ing about me carrying such a big bag. :shame:

Here's mine girls
Orla Kiely wallet:rolleyes:
Linda Farrow Vintage sunglasses :heart:
Vogue note book
Mac powder
Lancome Juicy Gloss :love:
Lancome Moisturiser
My keys and a Winnie the Pooh ring that my daughter gave me :tender:

Sorry for the picture !!

Attachments

• blb 006.jpg
    blb 006.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 2,465
luckybunny said:
Myriamrees your bag is TDF. The leather looks fabuloso! Did you treat it with anything?

Oh thank you so much !!:love: :P
No, I am not use anything. The bag was my hubbie's present for my 29 birthday on the 10th july and he made a good choice, I guess :yes: :tender:. Sorry for my english (I am spanish :rolleyes: )

firstclass1 said:
Awwwwwwwww Tanja .... thank you so much :shame: - we almost could see our collections from eachother - - - we are neighbours !! Where in Germany you live ? :yahoo::love:
First, I live in Munich guess that's not too far from Switzerland. If you ever want the grand Munich bag shopping tour I can act as your tour guide, which I would love to do:yes: :wlae:

Tanja said:
First, I live in Munich guess that's not too far from Switzerland. If you ever want the grand Munich bag shopping tour I can act as your tour guide, which I would love to do:yes: :wlae:

Ohh Tanja .... this would be great :yahoo: !! Thank you so much for the nice offer. Unfortunately I never was in Munich yet :crybaby: .... but I'm planning to visit it one day, I'll let you know then and you will be invited to a nice drink ;) :flowers: ! Thanks again and enjoy this very hot summertime :drinkup:

myriamrees said:
Here's mine girls
Orla Kiely wallet:rolleyes:
Linda Farrow Vintage sunglasses :heart:
Vogue note book
Mac powder
Lancome Juicy Gloss :love:
Lancome Moisturiser
My keys and a Winnie the Pooh ring that my daughter gave me :tender:

Sorry for the picture !!

Gorgeous!:love:

OK So here is what I currently have stuffed in my bbag...

Chanel wallet
Cambon makeup case...bought on last call at NM
Camera
Camp schedule-so I always know where my boys are!!!
Small case for extra cards
Small Mason Pearson brush
Licorice Altoids
Stride Gum
Tissues
Ipod
Pen and Pencil
Treo
Keys
Epipen for my son

and this was on a light day....:girlsigh:

Attachments