What's in your Bbag?

princessofthehouse said:
OK So here is what I currently have stuffed in my bbag...

Chanel wallet
Cambon makeup case...bought on last call at NM
Camera
Camp schedule-so I always know where my boys are!!!
Small case for extra cards
Small Mason Pearson brush
Licorice Altoids
Stride Gum
Tissues
Ipod
Pen and Pencil
Treo
Keys
Epipen for my son

and this was on a light day....:girlsigh:

I love the beautiful insides of your bag, Princess!! Those Chanel accessories are TDF!! :smile: Is that your Treo 650 in your front pocket!?! I don't like putting anything bulky in there because I think it sticks out too much and doesn't look as good ... but it sure would be convenient!! Of course, it doesn't help that I've got a Vaja case on my 650 ... which makes it even bulkier.

fiatflux said:
I love the beautiful insides of your bag, Princess!! Those Chanel accessories are TDF!! :smile: Is that your Treo 650 in your front pocket!?! I don't like putting anything bulky in there because I think it sticks out too much and doesn't look as good ... but it sure would be convenient!! Of course, it doesn't help that I've got a Vaja case on my 650 ... which makes it even bulkier.

I got the vaja case too but I found it was way way too bulky inside any bag. Thanks. I have a Chanel obsession too!!! And they do go nicely with my light as a feather bbag. I agree that it bulges a bit in the front...but with three boys in different places everyday, I need easy access to my phone.

I haven't seen on of the Shoulder clutch/bag (which is the same size as the Makeup clutch), and since I took pics for myriamrees in the other thread, thought I'd share it here too (love this thread!)...

(note: I haven't actually worn my clutch/bag out, I just threw things in to see what can fit :yes:)

Attachments

• shoulder5.jpg
    shoulder5.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 1,572
  • shoulder6.jpg
    shoulder6.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,407
  • shoulder7.jpg
    shoulder7.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 1,482
  • shoulder8.jpg
    shoulder8.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 2,209
lol I, I converted you too? :lol: I should work for balenciaga, I already made 2 sales today :roflmfao:

But you should get the shoulder bag, I absolutely love it! Too bad BalNY doesn't carry it, I would love to get one in rouge vif! The coin purse is sooo adorable too... :love:

hatikuh said:
lol I, I converted you too? I should work for balenciaga, I already made 2 sales today

But you should get the shoulder bag, I absolutely love it! Too bad BalNY doesn't carry it, I would love to get one in rouge vif! The coin purse is sooo adorable too... :love:

:jammin: :upsidedown: .... ohhh I hear you "T" :wlae: :beach: :choochoo: :sos: :winkiss:

In my box bag:

Water bottle (my trophy-it lived through a nasty ski accident in my backpack, hence the dent!)
Harrods makeup bag
LV wallet
Gum
Hand cream
Keys
Mobile phone
Notepad
Glasses Case
Lip Gloss
Tissues
Pen (not pictured)

Attachments

• whats in my bag.jpg
    whats in my bag.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2,724
No, my ego was dented too!

On the first day, I somersaulted down a mountain in New Zealand-skis, backpack and all. I fractured my forearm and spent the next three days in hospital with some new "hardware." (A metal plate and six screws.)

Ohh!:wtf: I'm so sorry to hear that, Em!:sad: How long ago was that? Hope you're all better now. Tho.. something like a bruised ego.. may take some time to heal and can be somewhat dependent on the size of the crowd that witnessed it..:graucho:

That was three years ago.

Two aussies who saw the tumble, rushed over and said they thought it would make a really good vid for Australia's Funniest Home Videos!

I can laugh about it now, for a whole minute there, I thought I was a goner!

I :heart: this thread! Here's what's in my City:
a Mimco wallet;
Rayban sunglasses;
Dior reading glasses;
LV Wapity (I see these are popular with PFsters!);
Rosebud Salve;
compact;
Hello Kitty notebook;
mini Montegrappa ballpoint;
keys;
phone;
Miss Kitty case for holding mints.

Thanks for looking:P .

today in my rouge vif work :P:

LV mc koala wallet
LV damier koala agenda
Gucci small pouch (for my ipod video)
Gucci key case
Gucci coin purse
Lecture notebook
pens
glasses
cell phone

baginside4.jpg

Ohhh helen and bb10... - - - thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous bags 'with' all inclusive ;) :yahoo: GREAT - and enviable :tender:

Here's my '04 Lilac city with 'all inclusive': teal shoebag (with spec. contents: papers, identity cards aso.), cornflower portemonnaie, sky-blue coin purse, Make-up's in the darkbrown Bottega Veneta, sunglasses from GUCCI, new cell-phone from Dolce&Gabbana 'Motorola V3i' . . . and small things ! Enjoy . . . :love:

Attachments

• 112-1224_IMG.jpg
    112-1224_IMG.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,073
  • 112-1223_IMG.jpg
    112-1223_IMG.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 2,581
  • 112-1228_IMG.jpg
    112-1228_IMG.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,801