What's in your bag?

Slightly updated contents. Marc Jacobs card case/wallet. (Purchased Thursday at the Vegas North Outlet.) New Paperblanks notebook (Barnes & Noble). Nine West clutch for meds, lens wipes, hand wipes, etc. (Purchased at Macy's in 2020 just before Covid for my carry-on bag and didn't get a chance to use it until this trip.) New rainbow stylus pen. (Dollar Tree). Switched to the crossbody strap that came with the bag. Took out the packable backpack because I'm not using it now. My sunglasses broke so I'm shopping for a new pair.
View attachment 5589858
I see you're carrying a beautiful red + white bag!! I approve the color!:biggrin::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

Thank you!
I feel validated! :biggrin:
You have definitely earned your validation! You are the reason this red bag lover is carrying pink. And the best part is I'm really enjoying pink this summer! At first I was filtering by red and pink while online shopping, now it's just pink! (For the summer, I'll be back in red soon enough. :lol: )

Rain was supposed to be happening today so a water proof hobo with a zipper was the best option. Littlephant in Tiger Island print - yes, it's a diaper bag but I actually love all the pockets! It has a bit of a Dior vibe with the print.
10CE4737-A2BB-4AB0-A42A-00DA5D8E5CF7.jpeg

It's a big bag! My stuff - which I have a lot of - only fills the bottom of the bag. I can fit my NYBuild lunch cooler in with ease.
F328B779-0530-4E14-8927-694F1D9E4110.jpeg

Samsonite umbrella, ballet slipper bag with my rain anorak,dried mangoes, sunnies, Filofax Domino agenda, le SportSac misc.pouch, pharmacy, Furla wallet, Revel nail oil, LV key holder, xylitol candy, scrunchie, another hair tie, tissue.
5695D98D-76BE-4240-B6F9-CD4011529A6F.jpeg

My one month trip has already been six weeks long with at least another four weeks to go. I only packed two bags to carry and now I miss being able to switch bags. Decided to buy a fun drawstring bag from Amazon ($28.00) and a fun wallet from TJ Maxx ($11.00) to switch up my routine until I return home. Most of the contents are the same as previous posts with the exception of the Steve Madden wallet (came with a chain that I hooked to one of the D-rings for the strap for security), and the "ideas" journal I bought at Ross. The bag came with detachable shoulder and crossbody straps, but I'm using my guitar strap instead of the crossbody strap that came with the bag.

View attachment 5580340

View attachment 5580341

View attachment 5580342
Pink bag and yellow wallet, I love the combo :love: :love: :love: . And I love the yellow wallet, because it's mine...it has my initials on it!;)