What's in your bag?

Such a beautiful bag! :loveeyes: I'm not even a pink/red/purple bag girl, but this color is so lovely. Also, nice to know I'm not the only one keeping my phone inside a glove when it's cold outside!
The bag used to be bright Fuchsia color but LC repairs redyed it and basically changed the color to a more purple. I wasn't happy but it is still a pretty bag. And so lightweight!
The phone glove is a must right now, and later on in the winter I have to put the phone under my sweater in a pouch because I don't want it to freeze again! The last time it happened it cost me 50€ as I had to change the battery. :shocked:

Reactions: platinum_babie
The bag used to be bright Fuchsia color but LC repairs redyed it and basically changed the color to a more purple. I wasn't happy but it is still a pretty bag. And so lightweight!
The phone glove is a must right now, and later on in the winter I have to put the phone under my sweater in a pouch because I don't want it to freeze again! The last time it happened it cost me 50€ as I had to change the battery. :shocked:
I never would've guessed from the pictures that the bag was redyed, they seem to have done a great job. And it slouches so nicely.

Cold weather is no joke, yeah. I remember how my old HTC One M8 with a dying battery used to just shut off completely as soon as it reached 30% and I unwisely attempted to use it while outside, when the temperatures were somehing like -20 C.

Reactions: Amazona
Inside my Mini Looping this afternoon:

Caudalie Beauty Elixir To Go
Coyote Spray
Lipgloss
Crafty Collection RCP
The Body Shop Hemp hand cream
Monogram Canvas 6-Key
Denim mask from Eataly
Star Wars comic pouch from a dear friend
Felicie insert as wallet
Silk ‘n’ Go coin bag with ear buds in Mauve Sylvestre/Gold
And usually my iPhone but it took the photo.

C7D49BF5-27CE-4961-A4BE-363A7FDF2769.jpeg

Inside my Mini Looping this afternoon:

Caudalie Beauty Elixir To Go
Coyote Spray
Lipgloss
Crafty Collection RCP
The Body Shop Hemp hand cream
Monogram Canvas 6-Key
Denim mask from Eataly
Star Wars comic pouch from a dear friend
Felicie insert as wallet
Silk ‘n’ Go coin bag with ear buds in Mauve Sylvestre/Gold
And usually my iPhone but it took the photo.

View attachment 5741680
Coyote spray?

Reactions: GraffS