What's in your bag?

Currently carrying: Radley London Convertible Backpack (Purchased December, 2019):
I attached a keyring to the "Made in" tag inside the bag so I could hook my chain to the Dooney card case and the inside of the bag. I feel better pulling it out knowing it's attached. (I thought I put my coin purse in my bag once when I was at a donut shop and thankfully the man behind me saw it fall and told me it was on the floor. Since then I've been hooking my small wallets to the key leash if there's one, or attaching my chain to a keyring or inside zipper pull.)

My red Coach zip card case is a guilt carry. I knew when I bought it it wasn't going to work as a day to day wallet for me. (Because I bought it in green/teal a couple of months before and it didn't work, but I just had to get it in red, like that would change the functionality. :lol:)
Coach zip card case and Pocket Bac go in the front outside zipper pocket for quick access when I'm catching buses.
I only keep my earphones in the back outside pocket. The original strap allows you to convert the bag from a backpack to a crossbody bag. I bought it to carry crossbody because I loved the size and weight of it for an every day bag. I don't know what I did with the original strap. :confused1:
20230524_034152.jpg20230524_034528.jpg20230524_034558.jpg

Currently carrying: Radley London Convertible Backpack (Purchased December, 2019):
I attached a keyring to the "Made in" tag inside the bag so I could hook my chain to the Dooney card case and the inside of the bag. I feel better pulling it out knowing it's attached. (I thought I put my coin purse in my bag once when I was at a donut shop and thankfully the man behind me saw it fall and told me it was on the floor. Since then I've been hooking my small wallets to the key leash if there's one, or attaching my chain to a keyring or inside zipper pull.)

My red Coach zip card case is a guilt carry. I knew when I bought it it wasn't going to work as a day to day wallet for me. (Because I bought it in green/teal a couple of months before and it didn't work, but I just had to get it in red, like that would change the functionality. :lol:)
Coach zip card case and Pocket Bac go in the front outside zipper pocket for quick access when I'm catching buses.
I only keep my earphones in the back outside pocket. The original strap allows you to convert the bag from a backpack to a crossbody bag. I bought it to carry crossbody because I loved the size and weight of it for an every day bag. I don't know what I did with the original strap. :confused1:
View attachment 5788781View attachment 5788782View attachment 5788783
What a happy looking mix of bright colors! And a great idea to hook your small wallets to the bag! The plummy color of your convertible backpack and all the brighter shades made me smile. I love that you found a use for the red card case after all. ;) :lol: I hope it grows on you -- that and the yellow pouch are so nice to look at. :smile: I appreciate seeing your what's in my bag pictures. Thank you for sharing!

What a happy looking mix of bright colors! And a great idea to hook your small wallets to the bag! The plummy color of your convertible backpack and all the brighter shades made me smile. I love that you found a use for the red card case after all. ;) :lol: I hope it grows on you -- that and the yellow pouch are so nice to look at. :smile: I appreciate seeing your what's in my bag pictures. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks TO! :hugs:
Your compliments just made me smile so much! I love seeing WIMB pictures too!
My issue with the red card card is I like to put my important cards (debit cards, insurance cards, and driver's license) in the zipper compartment. And I like putting my bills and coins in there also. When I try to pull out a card or bills I end up dropping coins out. Or if I have to get coins out I have to pull out some of bills and cards. I've been at the cashier a few times picking things up off the floor. Even though the Dooney coin purse is smaller it has a separate zipper compartment for coins and I think that makes all the difference. But I do love using the red card case for my Clipper card and I put my receipts in the zipper compartment. :smile:

The bag used to be bright Fuchsia color but LC repairs redyed it and basically changed the color to a more purple. I wasn't happy but it is still a pretty bag. And so lightweight!
The phone glove is a must right now, and later on in the winter I have to put the phone under my sweater in a pouch because I don't want it to freeze again! The last time it happened it cost me 50€ as I had to change the battery. :shocked:
Wow I didn't know LC does repairs. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? I had wanted a lp cuir but then all those nylon bags are just so much lighter!

Wow I didn't know LC does repairs. How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? I had wanted a lp cuir but then all those nylon bags are just so much lighter!
They do do repairs. The only thing I would trust them to do is fixing the corners of a nylon bag. They will do it once for free per bag and the prices after that are not expensive either. I can't remember them exact prices.
(I wouldn't trust them with my leather bags again though - 2 unpleasant experiences with leather bags is enough for me.)
The LP Cuir leather is very lightweight as well, the bags are pretty much weightless when it comes to comparing other leather bags with LPC.

Reactions: platinum_babie
Thanks TO! :hugs:
Your compliments just made me smile so much! I love seeing WIMB pictures too!
My issue with the red card card is I like to put my important cards (debit cards, insurance cards, and driver's license) in the zipper compartment. And I like putting my bills and coins in there also. When I try to pull out a card or bills I end up dropping coins out. Or if I have to get coins out I have to pull out some of bills and cards. I've been at the cashier a few times picking things up off the floor. Even though the Dooney coin purse is smaller it has a separate zipper compartment for coins and I think that makes all the difference. But I do love using the red card case for my Clipper card and I put my receipts in the zipper compartment. :smile:
It's nice how the extra card holder comes in handy for other things. :smile: The red and yellow are extra fun together too.

• Thanks
Reactions: RuedeNesle
Currently carrying my preloved Coach crossbody bag, received October 4th. It holds a lot thanks to a deep inside zipper pocket. There is also a little room for a 16 ounce water bottle. My phone fits in the outside zipper pocket. I would have a little more room if I downsized to my smaller Moleskine notebook, but I've been carrying this one in my satchel and using it like a daily planner so I don't want to switch.
20231008_073238.jpg20231008_073654.jpg

Currently carrying my preloved Coach crossbody bag, received October 4th. It holds a lot thanks to a deep inside zipper pocket. There is also a little room for a 16 ounce water bottle. My phone fits in the outside zipper pocket. I would have a little more room if I downsized to my smaller Moleskine notebook, but I've been carrying this one in my satchel and using it like a daily planner so I don't want to switch.
Such a pretty reddddd! :love:
Where did you get the big pouch in the 2nd picture?

• Thanks
Reactions: RuedeNesle
Such a pretty reddddd! :love:
Where did you get the big pouch in the 2nd picture?
Thanks A! :smile:
The pouch is from Daiso. I like their pouches because some have two zipper pockets. I put my extra masks in the top zipper pocket and my pill case, Systane, and Bayer bottle in the front pocket. You never know what designs will be available when you go and they are different at each store. They are a decent quality even though the price range is only $1.75 to $2.50. At that price range I can replace them whenever I see another design I like.
20231009_060630.jpg

Last edited: