WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

My first Dior bag! Went in expecting to get the black, but left with beautiful cloud blue

I initially only wanted black because it is such a timeless colour, but when I tried it on, I felt underwhelmed. Maybe because I already own a couple black bags, or maybe the black didn't feel special for how much I'd be spending. So I asked to see this cloud blue (blue is my favourite colour) and... I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Lo and behold, they had one brand new in the back. Now it's mine :biggrin:

View attachment 5584041View attachment 5584042
this is BEAUTIFUL - great choice with the blue!!

My first Dior bag! Went in expecting to get the black, but left with beautiful cloud blue

I initially only wanted black because it is such a timeless colour, but when I tried it on, I felt underwhelmed. Maybe because I already own a couple black bags, or maybe the black didn't feel special for how much I'd be spending. So I asked to see this cloud blue (blue is my favourite colour) and... I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Lo and behold, they had one brand new in the back. Now it's mine :biggrin:

View attachment 5584041View attachment 5584042
this is BEAUTIFUL - great choice with the blue!!

Some Ciel de Rêve beauties.

(If you use any sort of protective spray on your BTs, please let me know! A little paranoid about my white BT going to restaurants and wineries :-s)

View attachment 5573657
Omg just pretty! I love ciel de reve pattern so much. I just got the lady d-lite version of the bag. Trying to find Mitzah’s that look good w it. I got the white background one but looks so busy on the lady d-lite with the Dior charm. How does the darker one look on the handle?