WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

My SA actually ordered a new one for me, but the display one was gone by the time I picked mine up a week after, too. It's still available online though!
It's not the one I wanted :sad: There was one in a print I liked but that style didn't come with any d-ring on side it was just all leather, no metal at all. I like having that small ring bc you can clip a key onto it. Maybe I will eventually just get one of the solid colors in this style :smile:

Reactions: anrui
My new shopper. I said I wouldn’t buy Dior bags anymore but I fell in love with the Eiffeltower print. Not the most user friendly bag with the ecru canvas, but beautifully made with the softest suede on the inside and leather details. View attachment 5987204
I haven’t seen this bag in person. Is the Eiffel Tower blurred on the bag or is this a photo effect?
Can’t resist the new gold color and she happens to match the gold buckle on my older diorquake belt !🥰
but didn’t fit my iPhone 15 🫣so still pondering
This is a gorgeous bag! But fitting my phone is a deal breaker… which is why I’m doggedly hanging onto my iPhone 12 mini. I hate how there aren’t smaller phone options now.

Reactions: BB8
I haven’t seen this bag in person. Is the Eiffel Tower blurred on the bag or is this a photo effect?

This is a gorgeous bag! But fitting my phone is a deal breaker… which is why I’m doggedly hanging onto my iPhone 12 mini. I hate how there aren’t smaller phone options now.
It is blurred on the bag. There is a series of items with blurred Eiffeltowers in the SS24 collection (I think it is part of SS?). I also have a sweater with the blurred print, but there are coats, blazers, trousers and skirts too! Kind of cool I think…but perhaps only if you are not a Parisian😁🤷🏻‍♀️🙈?

Interested in getting the mini book tote in Japan, can I ask how much it was after the refund?
I bought other things at the time, so I don’t have just the BT price alone. But it’s priced at 380,000 yen ~ $2450 USD based on today’s conversion - 10% off for tax, and if you shop at a department store, you can usually get an additional 5-7% off on top. HTH!

Hi what bag is the pink floral bag? I don't remember seeing that print on a bag with a chain. Both are so beautiful!
It's not! It's a wallet and I added a chain. I went in for the winter print but when I saw the summer print, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so bright and cheerful. They didn't have a bag I liked in the leather print so I tried to be creative just to get something with enough of the print to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: _jlv