WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DIOR PURCHASE? *post photos of your beauties here*

My first Dior bag! Went in expecting to get the black, but left with beautiful cloud blue

I initially only wanted black because it is such a timeless colour, but when I tried it on, I felt underwhelmed. Maybe because I already own a couple black bags, or maybe the black didn't feel special for how much I'd be spending. So I asked to see this cloud blue (blue is my favourite colour) and... I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Lo and behold, they had one brand new in the back. Now it's mine :biggrin:

IMG_8005.pngIMG_8006.png

My first Dior bag! Went in expecting to get the black, but left with beautiful cloud blue

I initially only wanted black because it is such a timeless colour, but when I tried it on, I felt underwhelmed. Maybe because I already own a couple black bags, or maybe the black didn't feel special for how much I'd be spending. So I asked to see this cloud blue (blue is my favourite colour) and... I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Lo and behold, they had one brand new in the back. Now it's mine :biggrin:

View attachment 5584041View attachment 5584042
This is beautiful!! I haven’t seen a lady Dior in this blue color out and about before. Definitely a better choice than the black :loveeyes:

Oh my god!! So pretty!! This has been my favorite color and on my wishlist. The enamel charm makes it more special.

Reactions: lovingmochi
This is beautiful!! I haven’t seen a lady Dior in this blue color out and about before. Definitely a better choice than the black :loveeyes:

Oh my god!! So pretty!! This has been my favorite color and on my wishlist. The enamel charm makes it more special.

This color is amazing !! Definitely the one that got away for me - enjoy :smile: !!

Thank you! It is just the most lovely colour, and I am happy I got it over black. It pulls all shades of blue-grey, but my favourite is the pale blue under direct sunlight.

IMG_8088.jpg

Thank you! It is just the most lovely colour, and I am happy I got it over black. It pulls all shades of blue-grey, but my favourite is the pale blue under direct sunlight.

View attachment 5584918
I pulled the trigger and purchased a mini black LD a couple months ago before the price increase. Now after seeing this one, I can’t stop thinking about it. Haha. My concern was just the color transfer.

Reactions: lovingmochi

I absolutely DIE for cloud blue leather (as you can probably tell) :love::love::crybaby::crybaby: So beautiful! I have some LGs in it but haven’t sprung for this bag yet! I need to go ahead and pull the trigger!

I pulled the trigger and purchased a mini black LD a couple months ago before the price increase. Now after seeing this one, I can’t stop thinking about it. Haha. My concern was just the color transfer.

I feel like black is definitely the safe option for any bag! You don't have to worry about colour transfer, the colour is easy to wear, timeless and classic, etc... maybe I'll get a black LD one day!

I asked my SA about colour transfer on the cloud blue and she said that though she still recommends being careful with it, it's much less of a risk than going for even lighter shades like white or powder pink. I'm not usually one to wear denim anyway so this is perfect for me :biggrin: