??? What Shoes Do You Wear With Your Louie ???

I usually choose my outfit and shoes to match before thinking of which bag to take. I usually pair my Damier bags with black shoes though. I took this pic for a thread in the Glass Slipper subforum...

dsc09919h.jpg

I wear whatever shoe goes with the outfit, dressy sandals in the summer or a variety of different boots, high heel or flat heels in the winter. I really don't think much about it as I find most LV bags pretty neutral unless it's vernis.

Typically I wear black flats with tiny ruffle details every single day. haha. I'm not a big shoe person and although I have several nice pairs I never wear them. I just bought a pair of cute black suede boots which look nice with LV though!

From flip flops to Louboutins, I carry my LV with whatever shoes I feel like wearing. But then I don't just take my LV when I'm all dressed up. Some are for everyday usage as well.

We're backwards, Nordy's girl! I pick out what purse I wanna wear, then I decide on outfit and shoes.

I do this too, especially if I need to carry the MANCRAZY or Pomme Alma. Mostly, my bag is the accessory that is my neutral so I will wear flip flops, sneakers, heels, whatever with my LV. Some shoes are branded (Uggs/Zanotti/CL/LV) while other times they are the Target flip flops.

I love damier with red heels...anyway most of the time my outfit is black :smile:

Oh yes, that's a very chic look! I've been searching for a pair of red shoes to wear with my Trevi but haven't found a comfy pair yet.

I wear whatever shoe goes with the outfit, dressy sandals in the summer or a variety of different boots, high heel or flat heels in the winter. I really don't think much about it as I find most LV bags pretty neutral unless it's vernis.

Lots of people, including my sis feel the same way. I find the vernis to be easier since they're solid colored (except for lovely Pomme).