??? What Shoes Do You Wear With Your Louie ???

Everything.. and rarely do I go for matchy matchy.

Today I wore my modern vintage buckle boots with my trevi.. loves it !

attachment.php

Hot boots! I need a pair for my Trevi's. ;)

i have flat wide feet lol so i wear uggs, or birkenstocks in the summer :P (im so classy lol)
I would love to wear dressier shoes or heels, i just cant find any that dont kill my feet :sad:

We're flat feet twins, christian'sgirl! I miss out on so many beautiful shoes cause I have to buy for comfort. But I shouldn't complain, I save more $$$ for bags since I can't buy high end shoes :P.

I never thought of it this way but I'm going to try it. Maybe I'll have an easier time coordinating. The way I do usually do it, I give myself such a headache trying to match.

LOL.. I know what you mean. I usually 'bond' with a certain bag for a while until I feel like a change. There's so much to do every morning; I'm all about having one less thing to worry about:P

Don't choose my shoes to match my handbag...all mono for now.... Until my SO Galliera arrives! But I must say I do feel particularly special when I wear my knee high chocolate brown leather, high heeled, pointy toe boots!!

I am definitely all over the place when it comes to shoes...for work I wear a lot of Tory Burch flats (had 2 foot surgeries in the past year) and about once a week some heels...but when I am not at work it ranges from Tory Burch sandals to Uggs to Havianas flip flops, and on and on...

I definitely just wear what I want and pick my LV bag once I am dressed.

Ladies, I belive it's the LV bag not the shoes that really matters. Shoes are don't really have to match your bag. It's an old rule that's obsolete now. :smile: Have fun, don't stress, as long as you are comfy!