??? What Shoes Do You Wear With Your Louie ???

any shoes, i buy LV because i know it can last me for years, BUT shoes- no matter what i do if i wear them they get trashed. i wear all my shoes with LV. cheap ones and not so cheap ones

attachment.php

Cherrylollipops, I love when people get specific shoes to match their bags! This is too cute!!!

I pick out my shoes to match my outfit (boots, sneakers, flats, uggs and occasionally high heels, flip flops) because I feel that I usually pick my purse to go with the outfit I'm wearing. I pick the outfit first, and then the bag.........I do feel like my mono and damier ebene bags go with everything though, I never feel like I have to match them. Hope that made sense LOL. I pick the outfit the shoes and then the purse but I wear all sorts of styles of shoes with my LV's!

I was wondering if I was the only one who wore UGGS with my LV. Glad I am not alone.

Lol, I guess lots of us wear uggs with LV's.

I basically just match my shoes to my outfit. I too consider LV neutral so I don't care about matching it to my shoes.

For those of you who consider LV neutral...do you wear it with patterned shoes or just solid color?

I usually wear black flats or sandals. I usually cannot fit my foot in high end. I just bought a great sexy pair of Donald Pliner(295) sandals. I think I will buy a pair of LV flip flops and wear them all summer. I dress business casual or casual. I do not wear heels.
I am a teacher and need comfort first. I have a lot of finn comfort sandals.

I'm a comfort shoe person as well...I wish the higher end lines would give us some choices. I would be the first in line!

I pick out my shoes to match my outfit (boots, sneakers, flats, uggs and occasionally high heels, flip flops) because I feel that I usually pick my purse to go with the outfit I'm wearing. I pick the outfit first, and then the bag.........I do feel like my mono and damier ebene bags go with everything though, I never feel like I have to match them. Hope that made sense LOL. I pick the outfit the shoes and then the purse but I wear all sorts of styles of shoes with my LV's!

We're backwards, Nordy's girl! I pick out what purse I wanna wear, then I decide on outfit and shoes.

Any dressy shoe works for me, but usually flats as I can't hurry enough in high heels.:biggrin:My fave pair of shoes though would be my black LVoe flats - wear them all the time and always get nice comments.

Any dressy shoe works for me, but usually flats as I can't hurry enough in high heels.:biggrin:My fave pair of shoes though would be my black LVoe flats - wear them all the time and always get nice comments.

I love the sound of that combo!!! I haven't had any luck in finding comfy LV shoes but I'll keep on trying.