What shoes do you get most compliments on? Fess up!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. shoe twins! :ghi5:

2. ask, and you shall receive (^(oo)~)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Surprisingly, my cheapo DIY graffiti flats. :shrugs:

4. ^^^I would love to see a picture of those!

5. Haha, I'm still afraid to wear my designer ones (I've only worn my CL black Mias), so the one I was always questioned on was my Guess platform ankle boots--probably because ppl were surprised I could walk in them. :biggrin:

6. Let's see em Annemerrick!

bulletproofsoul - you crack me up. I love looking at them too!

7. I get compliments on nearly all my shoes, both high end and off-brand. One of my friends says she'd raid my closet if she wore the same size as me! :P

8. I've also found that nude shoes get me a lot of compliments!! The nude look is definitely very flattering!

9. Well since you asked so nicely...here they are! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

10. for me, any and all my Louboutins; I was walking in a pair at work once, and there were some contractors doing construction work in the building, I walked by in my Triclos and someone shouted "wow! nice shoes lady" :lol:

11. Aniski....those are super cute!! I love DIY projects!

Piggy....those boots are so freaking HOT.....you look amazing!

12. Thanks anne!

13. anything sparkly, and anything bright!!!!!!!!

14. My all time winner, hands down, are my Sam Edelman Zoe (Balenciaga knock-off) booties.

http://www.zappos.com/sam-edelman-zoe-black

I get about the same number of compliments per wearing with my JC Charli clogs, I just haven't worn them as long as I have my Zoe's.

15. what are these called?-LOVE!!