What shoes do you get most compliments on? Fess up!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I get the most compliments on my CL Denis in blue suede.

Attached Files:

• 016.JPG
      016.JPG
      File size:
      116.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Gosh, I love the colour - it compliments your skin tone and the nail polish tops it off!

3. Awesome thread and great shoes, ladies!

Those are just stunning! I hope they don't hurt? Clumsy little old me might keep poking myself with the studs and all...but they're very intriguing. Just made me look at Zanottis in a whole new light!

They're sooo cute, the remind me of Minnie Mouse!

4. I love these!!!! The buttons remind me just a touch of the pointed toe LVs from SA- but these look 1000 times better!!! :hearteyes:

5. My cowboy boots....guess its got to do with where I am from. Lol

6. Thanks Butterrfly and Cass. I think the color catches the eye for sure, it caught mine and I had to have them:biggrin:

7. Probably my CL Burlinas (in my avatar) or my colorblock YSL Tributes[​IMG]

8. These are so pretty. I love the colors.

9. Love these. I bet they are easy to wear

10. Beautiful color

11. These $8 white braided leather flip flops with faux suede insole... Until I broke them :-/ I haven't been able to replace them... :sad:

12. Another vote for YSL tribute sandals.

13. Thank you so much Jhs. I love the pic of your wedding shoes they are beautiful. I love Rene Caovilla.