What shoes do you get most compliments on? Fess up!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I get lots of compliments on my Frye Dorado Riding Boots (black) and Tory Burch Reva flats (black/silver).

2. Definitely my red patent Ferragamo Audreys

[​IMG]

3. My most complimented pair of shoes is a pair of Steve Madden wedges I bought on sale at a consignment store for $15.00. One of the straps was broken and my boyfriend helped me fix them. I just really wanted a pair of casual wedges that I could walk around the city in without carrying a pair of flip flops in my purse in case my feet started to hurt.

Seriously - every single time I wear them, I receive multiple compliments. Go figure! I mean, I like them too - but my Manolos, Choos, and Pradas are all a million times more compliment-worthy in my mind.

4. Frye Veronica Slouch in dark brown ~ almost to the point its funny. Never knew a pair of boots would get so much attention.

5. CL Pigalles - both studded and plain kid leather. Wow, these make people drool!

6. I forgot to contribute to this thread!

Louboutin flats in metallic pink- everyone who sees them either stares or compliments! (I think it's the bright color ;))
    [​IMG]

7. These aren't expensive but I always get tons of compliments on them.
    Marc Fisher Vica.

[​IMG]

8. definitely my CLs and my oh so beloved Zanottis..=)

Attached Files:

9. i get compliments on my dior extreme gladiator sandals, ysl studded tributes, studded vp cl's and..........yea pretty much all my cls :biggrin:

10. A pair of maroon mary-jane heels from Target

11. these babies-

Candy Pumps
    [​IMG]

12. Reva metallic pink flats---everytime. And most recently some Vince camuto studded booties. They r tdf ;)