What shoes do you get most compliments on? Fess up!

My Fall Coach boots! Even my DH, who doesn't normally pay that much attention to my shoes, likes them and gets a smile on his face whenever I wear them. He starts humming "Apple Bottom Jeans, and boots with the fur; with the fur..." (even though I wear them with True Religions, not Apple Bottoms).

Here's a picture of them, and also a link to the T-Pain song for those that are in the mood to hear it! :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHUTKy4OXfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:cool: Those boots look so warm yet stylish.

I wore my CL St Jeannettes out on Sunday and guys at the bar we went to went crazy over them... one guy wanted a photo of them because 'you look so good in them' :roflmfao: Thank you Monsieur Louboutin :biggrin:

My Valentino rockstud flats

picture.php

Valentino Studded Ankle Wrap Pump

picture.php

Do I get compliments on my shoes? Let me think.

Well, on my Frye carson brown boots and my Justin bent rail cowboy boots. I get a lot of compliments from men on the cowboy boots and from women on the Fryes.

Probably my Stuart Weitzman Combat boots (excuse the unfinished floors...they're done now! ;) ):
7d84950f.jpg

Unfortunately not the most flattering shot, but both men and women seem to like them.

Actually, I get a lot of comments/compliments on my various Weitzman boots. Men are always telling me how "they wish they could get their wives to wear boots like that." :shame: :smile:

These are the pumps that gets the most compliments.....It seems pumps with bows attract much attention and gets me many compliments....those would be the Valentino lace bow pump(lots of compliments), the Sergio Rossi peep toe bow pumps and the Valentino red rose flower slingback.....compliments tend to be of the Wizard of Oz theme.., "those look like Dorothy Shoes"....

The sergio rossi black patent Veronica pump also gets many compliments, mainly from men....Just a very classic, sexy pump......

And as for the Christian Louboutin Lady Claude, I agree with most on this forum.....lots of looks from women, but no compliments.....but compliments from men only....

Beautiful choices.

GASP!!! IM OBSESSEDDDD!!!!
:woot:
I have been searching for the spicy sandals for AGES!!!! I first saw them when I was just entering high school and couldn't get them... THEY LOOK AMAZING ON YOU!!!

I'm so jealous!!! :biggrin:

awww haha, yah, the LV Spicy Sandals have a pretty special place in my closet, I ADORE them and they really are like pieces of art...walkable art...I was even stunned when my SA was able to locate 2 of them in my sizes for me cos I got them pretty late into the season!

Calisnoopy - your Dior Snow Boots are just lush lush lush!!!

thanks!!! i LOVE LOVE them and they have served me well in all my East Coast winters, though I'm now a bit dumbfounded as to what to do with them back in L.A. LOL

Difficult question. A lot of my designer shoes get compliments, but a lot I wear only a few times a year, but nearly all of them do get comments from women and occassionaly by men.

My LK Bennett Patent boots probably get the most, but then I've been wearing them a lot over the winter.

These Pucci sandals always get comments

Attachments

• Pucci_resize.jpg
    Pucci_resize.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 578