What shoes do you get most compliments on? Fess up!

My Manolo Blahnik BB in Blush. I wear them to work because they're fairly low key (i.e. no distinctive red sole of CL) and have a warm neutral shade, but I get tonnes of compliments on how pretty the shoes are (no ones knows they're MBs). I think it's because MBs just ooze quality!

image-18150987.jpg

My Manolo Blahnik BB in Blush. I wear them to work because they're fairly low key (i.e. no distinctive red sole of CL) and have a warm neutral shade, but I get tonnes of compliments on how pretty the shoes are (no ones knows they're MBs). I think it's because MBs just ooze quality!

View attachment 1848083
Fully agree with you about MB, love the blush colour of yours, I recently added to my BB collection becuase they are just so great.

View attachment 1848083

Me too!...I agree.....I also have the Manolo BB in pink blush and get lots of compliments......I also get compliments from my BB's in Black Patent....recently got it in copper patent but have not worn them out yet....The BB's rock......Super comfy and super sexy....

Kayapo97 said:
Fully agree with you about MB, love the blush colour of yours, I recently added to my BB collection becuase they are just so great.

Thanks! I love BBs too - I've also started a BB collection cuz I recently bought them in black leather too. Good to know there are others like you that like this style so much. :smile:

grtlegs said:
Me too!...I agree.....I also have the Manolo BB in pink blush and get lots of compliments......I also get compliments from my BB's in Black Patent....recently got it in copper patent but have not worn them out yet....The BB's rock......Super comfy and super sexy....

Yes, I agree, I was so surprised how comfortable they are! I won't run marathons in them obviously but I can last all day in the office with them. Good to know you also have a BB collection (see my post above) - I'm looking to start one too. The copper patent looks gorgeous, you must post pics!

My louboutin rolando zip pumps!! I wears them every fall/winter because it's a suede and i got so many compliments from people especially guys :smile::smile: i don't know why but guys like my zip pumps than girls lol

Attachments

• image-3775179709.jpg
    image-3775179709.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 708
My fluevog mini hotcakes

zoom1.jpg

My red Valentino sandals with bow detail ... I'm tripping over the compliments when I wear them! Maybe every 40 meters someone will stop to comment, every time without fail. No matter the place, no matter the language, the compliments reliably come. It's crazy!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-27 at 7.18.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-08-27 at 7.18.44 PM.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 527
  • Screen shot 2012-08-29 at 8.15.25 AM.png
    Screen shot 2012-08-29 at 8.15.25 AM.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 520
  • DSCN1141.jpg
    DSCN1141.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 543
Last edited: