What other brands do the H gals carry?

I still have my Chanel Vintage Ligne totes, a clutch for evening, and a 2.55 black classic flap, a black MJ Stella & quilted Black patent MJ Ursula bowler & tote, a few older Chloe pieces, and some older Balenciaga Cities & a hobo. Still need to do a little more streamlining though...

At this point now all of my LVs are gone except for my luco tote that i use for work (and frankly I am so sick of that bag but it is just so lightweight, great to sling on the shoulder, and indestructable)...wish I could find the perfect bag to replace.
I am down to only a couple of bbags but am thinking about selling them as well and just focusing on chanel and Hermes. May just keep my ink city for throw on and go days...not sure...

After reading this, I think I need to streamline--

I'm with you! Streamling might not be a bad idea!

Lots of LV handbags, luggage and accessories. (Favorite is my Suhali Le Fabuleaux in black. I score a compliment every time I carry it. No joke.)

Chanel (purple caviar small tote that we got a Saks Friends and Family discount day - 35% off I think)

Dior (a 2002? Lady Dior that I've never used because it's huge patent leather and I'm afraid of scratching it. Looks like a briefcase tote with huge silver beads on handles.)

Judith Leiber (one with purple orchids, other is plain irridescent crystals, and two pill boxes)

Marc Jacobs (cream with GH bag from last year - love!)

Gucci (a burgundy shoulder horsebit bag from 2003, and a vintage little tote with red/green stripe)

Tons of Coach (will always add those as we get 25% coupons from them a couple times a year. Bob can't pass up a bargain. Ever. Still asks for one at LV.)

And a couple Juicy bags because they are fun and cute. My little dog Angel Pasha got a matching pochette to my tote. My little princess!

DEFINITELY NEED TO DOWNSIZE!!!

Ok my collection has gone down a few. So besides my Hermes I use:

LV mono: Speedy 30, Petit Noe, Alma, Papillon, Mizi, Klara, Manhattan GM, Tulum PM, Croissant GM, Popincourt, Sac Plat, Cabas Alto, Vavin GM, Petit Bucket, Cabas Piano, Sonatine, Pouchette, Lagoon Clutch, Wapity case, Sac Chien for my Chihuahua

LV multicolor: Alma, Accessories pouchette, Shirley clutch, Trouville

LV Damier: Speedy 30, Alma, Papillon, Saint Louis Clutch

LV Damier Azur: Speedy 30

LV Denim: Speedy (blue), Speedy (fushia), Speedy (Khaki green)

LV Cerises: Speedy 25, Sac Plat, Accessories pouchette

LV Mini lin: Speedy 30, Trapeze PM (Rose), Trapeze PM (grey), Trapeze GM (Brown)

LV Preforated: Speedy 30 (fushia)

LV Vernis: Bedford (baby blue), Bedford (beige), Stillwood (Noisette), Houston (red), Thompkins (beige)

LV leather: Mizi (black), Klara (green)

LV Grafitti: Speedy 30 (Khaki)

LV Cherry Blossom: Retro (pink), Retro (brown), Papillon (pink)

LV limited editions: Macha Waltz, Panda Vavin PM

Chanel: Large Cambon (sp?) Tote, White & Black

I use the LV purses when weather does not premit the use of Hermes. They really dont get much action since I discovered the love of Hermes:heart:.

Great thread!

The non-H bags in current rotation...
Goyard Jeanne
Goyard Comores
Chanel 2.55 Reissue
Chloe Edith
McQueen Novak
Marc Jacobs Stam
Roberto Vascon custom made bag