What other brands do the H gals carry?

I have a Dooney & Bourke black bag that is very simple and that I really like, for when even the bolide isn't under the radar enough! And a nantucket basket purse for summer, and a collection of vintage evening bags from my mother and my aunts.

This thought toys with me alot....I just don't feel the same when I don't use my H bags...I don't know what it is! My BV/Balenciaga/LVs are gathering dust and its awefull!!! I do use my LV cabas mezo to go to the beach club and every once in a while i use a croc tote i had made. is ther something wrong with me???? I was at NM today with my mom and while she was trying sunglasses i started to look at the bags around us...went to the chanel area, nothing, gucci had a nice ostrich...but then I thought why would I spend so much? looked at all the miu miu/slings...just didn;t do it for me:sad: I am hopeless............

• Classic Quilted Black Lambskin Chanel Flap GHW with that luscious red interior) that I've had for 17 years and it's still immaculate
  • LV Black Epi Alma (bought six years ago, before buying my first Hermes bag, and long before I realized it was a knockoff of a Bolide)
  • Chanel Black Caviar Wallet/Clutch (with long chain that can be worn across body or tucked inside for dressier look) that's a fabulous travel bag.
Last year I brought home a Black Caviar Chanel Cerf Tote, thinking it would be a cost effective alternative to my 35cm Black Togo Birkin -- but returned the Cerf and kept the Birkin. Although the Cerf is a lovely bag at $2,000 or so, I don't think it would age well.

Chanel: pink caviar classic medium 2.55 flap bag

Chloe: chocolate medium Paddington

Balenciaga: small black Lariat bag

LV: white multicolore monogram pochette, Trompe L'Oeil pochette (which I'll keep forever! I bought it as a struggling grad student, and though it cost me every spare dollar I had at the time, it was soooo worth it!), monogram dentelle pochette that I'm waiting for

Gucci: dragon pin flap bag designed by Tom Ford in 2004 for his last collection

Kate Spade: small black Sam bag, which I haven't used in about 6 years, but it was purchased for use as an evening bag

I could swear that there were 1 or 2 more, but I can't think of them...

Now that it is ONLY Hermes, it is HARD for me to look at any other brand bags! I still have a nice collection of Fendis, Chanel, LV, Prada, Gucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, YSL, and Marc Jacobs. It's hard for me to part w/ any of them bc some of them were bought on special vacations and evoke special memories for me. So I will just have these bags forever...I'm just a packrat, I guess! BUT looking to perhaps buy some LV luggage and Goyard!!!

After reading this, I think I need to streamline--
I also have several Chanel, Prada and Marc Jacobs; few Tod's, Hogan, Jimmy Choo, Jill Sander, Devi Kroell, Nancy Gonzalez, YSL, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, LV (suede and Miroir only), Oscar de la Renta.

LuxChic...I can relate...I have streamlined my collection to the extreme...now, it is all H with one LV Cabas Mezzo... I find my interest in other brands is almost nonexistent...I might find another bag/brand interesting, attractive, etc., but I am not interested enough to purchase as the short-term nature of many styles/trends turns me off a bit... The only non-H brands that I might consider for specific circumstances would be Chanel, BV, or more under-the-radar classics...maybe LV for rain...speedy seems to be an H rain favorite...but...H togo works well, too!

I could never just buy one brand... I have a few Chanels, LV, Balenciaga and Coach.
I still use all of them regularly (all different styles and purposes), but I'm mainly only looking at Chanel, Bottega Veneta and Hermes these days for new purchases.

i haven't completely abandoned other brands but the enthusiam i have for them has greatly diminished. in addition to hermes i carry fendi (vintage croc), gucci (green boston), ysl (rive gauche, nadja), bottega and balenciaga. one brand i was really into when it first came out was chloe but now i couldn't be less interested.

I have a couple of Vintage bags (2 handbags & a clutch), my "gateway drug..er...bag..a Coach one (It's a pretty butter color & I just can't part w/ it. Some fun totes I use for travel...but my first REAL bag was a Goyard Fidji (I'm getting a Jeanne sometime soon too).

No H yet! ..in bags anyway! I'm racking up bracelets!