What other brands do the H gals carry?

before discovering Hermes, i had a few chanels, Tod's, prada, balenciaga, chloe (which i've sold already), celine, alexandra knight, judith leiber and i've recently loved my goyards (my workhorse bags). i still use LV for my luggage though.

I have a kooba that I still carry a lot (because I can fit a ton in it, and I love it) and a vintage chanel that I occasionally use for evening events. And a cheapie Target clutch for going out to bars where a nice bag might get spilled on or be in the way.

I have drastically narrowed down my handbag collection and currently I have:

* Bottega Veneta - I love BV, especially my new Montaigne bag.
* Gucci - Gathering dust in my closet.
* LV - A beat up Pochette that's gathering dust and my DH uses my Keepall and his friends joke that he's gay lol!
* Longchamp - The Les Pliages are very practical and water proof!
* Prada - I love my black nylon messenger bag!
* Salvatore Ferragamo - Gathering dust but can't seem to get rid of it.
* Coach - One all leather backpack hand-me-down from my sister 12 years ago and I still use it for the gym.

(... I'm thinking of getting the Chanel classic flap ...)

I use Marc Jacobs (large shoulder tote, messenger bag),
Gucci (2 Giant size totes)
Goyard (St Louis GM)
Longchamp (all Les Pilages, sml, med, lrg, xlrg)
Vuitton (Montouris? Backpack, Marie tote)
These are my workhorse or mommy bag.
Sitting and collecting dusts....are
Celine Boogie, Doctor bag, Prada nylon backpack and messenger bag.

The rest is all H :P.

Chanel, Tod's, Loro Piana and some older Gucci before they turned to crapola. That's what I carry, you should see all the stuff I don't carry, but can't bear to part with!

I used to have a small collection of LV, Gucci, Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Be&D, Chanel. Since crossing over to H, I sold some pieces and now am left with:

Chanel: 2 classic flap bags (1 black small lambskin, 1 medium gray mademoiselle)

LV: vernis key wallet in framboise, black epi porte tresor international wallet

Marc Jacobs: Adina in Black (for casual occasions, throwaround)

Gucci: gucci logo waist/belt bag

Fendi: 1 light pink beaded baguette

... and that's it! I'd say now I'm still interested in Chanel mostly.

Mostly LV, 4 classic chanel flap, one fendi, one celine, one balenciaga, one coach, one of numerous "it bag" brands that I carry just for a season or two..

Puma bags for workout/golf/tennis/sports

My non high fashion favorite bags are: Paul Frank totes!! some are vinyl, some are canvas, some are weird rubber mesh...They never get dirty so great for dog parks and the beach!!

Before hermes I had quite a collection of LV,chanel,prada,fendi,gucci.....I have sold everything except my chanel grey reissue, MJ large multipocket, MJ stam, LV pochette, prada nylon tote(carry on for travel and rainy day bag). The MJs will probably be the next to go.

I've got a small collection of gucci, mui mui, prada, and alexander mcqueen... H bags, valextra, longchamp and goyard bags & luggage for travel...and a chloe kerala as my workbag.