What non-Longchamp bag are you carrying?

Reactions: Glitter_pixie
@Glitter_pixie BaoBao is one of my favourite brands. I love their play on colors and most importantly, they are well made and super functional.
I will definitely check them out. Three “new to me” brands that I have purchased this year are Callista Crafts (made in Greece), MZ Wallace (MI_USA), and Zadig & Voltaire. I have 9 bags from MZ Wallace but I’m good I think forever with that brand. I really like them but they are nowhere as diverse as our beloved Longchamp. The Callista bag I got discounted at Bloomingdale’s. The leather is soft.

• Insightful
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I will definitely check them out. Three “new to me” brands that I have purchased this year are Callista Crafts (made in Greece), MZ Wallace (MI_USA), and Zadig & Voltaire. I have 9 bags from MZ Wallace but I’m good I think forever with that brand. I really like them but they are nowhere as diverse as our beloved Longchamp. The Callista bag I got discounted at Bloomingdale’s. The leather is soft.
Never got into the MZ Wallace as when I became familiar with them my friend just got me obsessed with Longchamp and the obsession remains today. Until then besides various other brands I was very into Rebecca Minkoff in her leathers. Now the Longchamp pliage fit my everyday style

Never got into the MZ Wallace as when I became familiar with them my friend just got me obsessed with Longchamp and the obsession remains today. Until then besides various other brands I was very into Rebecca Minkoff in her leathers. Now the Longchamp pliage fit my everyday style
Oh yes, I like Rebecca Minkoff but mostly her chain bags, like the Edie. I have seen the older styles of MZ Wallace and they are not my thing. I like the new quilted style but definitely have no desire for anything new from them.