What non-Longchamp bag are you carrying?

Yoga companions. Lululemon belt bag and Pleats Mama shoulder tote. Makes me contemplate whether a LLH LP is necessary. :facepalm:
I decided it isn't. I went for a Day Et work tote instead. Not as waterproof as a LP but I love the e/w design and all the pockets. And also the price, which is half the price of a LLH. The LP 50% price hike in 10 yrs didn't go unnoticed for me.

• Insightful
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
There are so many other options out there for a better price point.
I used to have one LLH (the Eiffel version). It was gorgeous but I rarely used it. The current sage LP made me consider the LLH as I needed slightly more space for yoga stuff but for a style that I won't really get much usage on a daily basis, I had been pondering over my purchase. You are so right that there are other options. I found one suited for my needs and more versatile! Will share when it arrives.

Reactions: Amazona
I used to have one LLH (the Eiffel version). It was gorgeous but I rarely used it. The current sage LP made me consider the LLH as I needed slightly more space for yoga stuff but for a style that I won't really get much usage on a daily basis, I had been pondering over my purchase. You are so right that there are other options. I found one suited for my needs and more versatile! Will share when it arrives.
The Eiffel tower bag is gorgeous! 😍
I've had my Chocolate LLH since 2011. I use it monthly and it has a permanent place in my bag rotation but I have no other reason to get another one than greed. 😄

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
The Eiffel tower bag is gorgeous! 😍
I've had my Chocolate LLH since 2011. I use it monthly and it has a permanent place in my bag rotation but I have no other reason to get another one than greed. 😄
I used to use a LLH almost daily, as a baby bag. After my child grew, I really don't need a big bag anymore and all my LLHs were lying unused. I was hesitant to rehome my Eiffel as it was so beautiful but for me, usability is important and I feel guilty for hoarding it. Your last sentence made me laugh.... greed is so very apt. :lol:

Tried on my gf's Uniqlo backpack and decided to get this instead of the LLH in sage. Very lightweight, comfortable shoulder straps, one padded compartment for electronics, two big deep slip pockets on the inside, two external pockets on the outside, zip top closure. Lots of space within but does not look bulky even when fully filled. Bonus is that it converts to a shoulder tote easily. Brought it for a short trip where it was rained upon. Wipes dry easily.

Attachments

• 20240206_051825.jpg
    20240206_051825.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 20240203_144550.jpg
    20240203_144550.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 16
Adding another BaoBao to my collection. ROW tote in official colour name "pink beige". Pink is not very me but I like how the beige comes through. A true chameleon that is quite neutral. BaoBao ROW series is one of my favourites.

Attachments

• Camera_XHS_17102553121041040g2sg30upi2deo5c0g5ob96negk3a4spco1c0.jpg
    Camera_XHS_17102553121041040g2sg30upi2deo5c0g5ob96negk3a4spco1c0.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240411_112952.jpg
    20240411_112952.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 6