What non-Longchamp bag are you carrying?

My newest BaoBao. A tote from the Carat line. As the name implies, this bag takes on different hues under different lighting. When I first saw it at the boutique and twirled it in my hand, it took on hues of green and that made me purchase it. It had a base which is different from the regular 6 by 6 Bao Bao tote which is flat. Having a base makes it so much easier to locate things. I purposely packed more things than I usually will for a full day out. Very spacious and the sides of the bag flop inwards which is what I prefer. It has two hole settings. I can wear it as a shoulder bag on the last setting. On the first setting, it will be a handheld tote or worn on the crook of my arm. I'm delighted with it as it is like a LC SSH and MLH combined. Colour code is charcoal, in case anyone is interested to get one.

20230922_163529.jpg

20230922_093141.jpg

20230922_093156.jpg

My newest BaoBao. A tote from the Carat line. As the name implies, this bag takes on different hues under different lighting. When I first saw it at the boutique and twirled it in my hand, it took on hues of green and that made me purchase it. It had a base which is different from the regular 6 by 6 Bao Bao tote which is flat. Having a base makes it so much easier to locate things. I purposely packed more things than I usually will for a full day out. Very spacious and the sides of the bag flop inwards which is what I prefer. It has two hole settings. I can wear it as a shoulder bag on the last setting. On the first setting, it will be a handheld tote or worn on the crook of my arm. I'm delighted with it as it is like a LC SSH and MLH combined. Colour code is charcoal, in case anyone is interested to get one.

View attachment 5862685

View attachment 5862686

View attachment 5862687
And … beautiful dress!

And … beautiful dress!

Congrats to this beautiful Bao Bao! You look so nice with your wonderful blue dress!

Thank you ladies! I'll pass your kind compliments to the brand owners. Dress is from local brand Little Match Girl. They do ship international. Their objective is sustainable fashion with small batch production so as to limit wastage. Apart from creative design, they also work with tencel fabric for all their clothes, which is really cooling and comfortable to wear in tropical weather.

Thank you ladies! I'll pass your kind compliments to the brand owners. Dress is from local brand Little Match Girl. They do ship international. Their objective is sustainable fashion with small batch production so as to limit wastage. Apart from creative design, they also work with tencel fabric for all their clothes, which is really cooling and comfortable to wear in tropical weather.
Agreed! It is a beautiful dress! Thank you for sharing the brand!