What non-Longchamp bag are you carrying?

I considered the LC backpack from the Energy line. After trying it on, I do like it. Sadly, it did not have any organisation compartments on the exterior and there is a rubbery material along the zipper opening at the top that I cannot identify what the material was. I live in a tropical country thus I am concerned whether this material peels. I looked around for various travel backpacks but most are huge and structured. When unfilled, they all looked quite big. I'm not petite but will prefer a backpack that I can use as a carry on, also on the go when on vacation, especially when I need to carry more items when vacationing with the elderly folks in my family. Eventually, I ordered the Marimekko Buddy backpack. I had never seen it in person but whatever youtube videos I can find of it seemed to suggest it is lightweight, has functional compartments, able to pack quite a fair bit and yet does not look like I'm going hiking. Thankfully, it is ticking all the right boxes.

20221123_144905_mh1669187514379.jpg

I considered the LC backpack from the Energy line. After trying it on, I do like it. Sadly, it did not have any organisation compartments on the exterior and there is a rubbery material along the zipper opening at the top that I cannot identify what the material was. I live in a tropical country thus I am concerned whether this material peels. I looked around for various travel backpacks but most are huge and structured. When unfilled, they all looked quite big. I'm not petite but will prefer a backpack that I can use as a carry on, also on the go when on vacation, especially when I need to carry more items when vacationing with the elderly folks in my family. Eventually, I ordered the Marimekko Buddy backpack. I had never seen it in person but whatever youtube videos I can find of it seemed to suggest it is lightweight, has functional compartments, able to pack quite a fair bit and yet does not look like I'm going hiking. Thankfully, it is ticking all the right boxes.

View attachment 5658340
Nice backpack and I love the puppy bag charm! :love: :love: