What nail polish are you wearing today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
Viv your duckie is sooo cute, and your red mani is hot!! Happy Chinese New Year. :woohoo:

Sephora by OPI Hydrator
Trying to stop the splitting before using nail polish and nail polish remover...
any suggestions?

For peeling nails I use Nailtiques nail protein formula 2 (not nailtek). It took a while to start working, at least a month. I use it as a base coat and then apply my polish. I haven't had peeling problems since I started using it!

As for remover, I use a non-acetone most of the time. If I have a glittery polish on, I will use a stronger remover (acetone.)

I hope this helps. But remember whatever product you use, it will take some time for the new conditioned nail to grow out.

imashopaholic and Sophia1025 - thank you. It is my pencil case I use for classes and my teacher for last sem commented that it was very cute too! And the teacher is a 'HE'. LOL

i just want to comment again, thanks for all your pictures, in addition that all your pictures simply make the NP scream "buy me aqua". i'm so not going to buy it...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. not even going to walk past it when i go shopping. if i purchase one, it's no turning back.

your pencil case is really cute:P. btw, what's the blue lookin thing over your balcony? is that a pool? i LOVE pools....i mean, i LOVE pools. if it's a pool, it really looks gorgeous.

EDIT:
I just want to comment that i'm such a goofball and i act like i don't have eyes. You typed that the last two pictures had hits of the "Pool". Oh my gosh, what kinda pool is that? It looks amazing.

it'sanaddiction - I know but i am still sooo lousy tho better than a few months back, I hope...(that you need to check with aqua)

J- Oh a Children's Play Pool, a Bubble Pool (also for children), some Jacuzzi Pools, and a Swimming Pool. :smile: ahem...u know what, my best friend was a school swimmer (we were in the same school) and she teaches swimming part time now but I CAN'T SWIM! Haha......

Status
Not open for further replies.