What nail polish are you wearing today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAltiero85 - try adding a little solvent (not nail polish remover), I use Nail Tek Extend (newly bought) :smile:

Regretless - my 'poor' attempt in copying your design (http://preposterously.wordpress.com/ is saved under my 'Favorites':tups:smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think it looks bling-in, great attempt imo:yes:

mariah- ohhh the love of french manicure's...i simply simply adore them. :heart: LOVE your current manicure to the max!!

jem- that color is very rich and gorgeous on your nails. no need to excuse the pre-cleanup or messiness, it's not messy at all.

I love them! They last so long. The one I have on right now was applied 4 weeks ago I think and it looks just as good as the day I did it. No chips yet!!! They are really easy to apply.

You have to try them! I bet you will love them!

Thanks for posting the pics and directions! That looks like something I want to try! Where do I get a konad kit like yours?

YW about posting pictures of the directions.

Yes, i love the lasting/staying power that Incoco offers. However, i try to change my polish now more often b/c i heard it's generally not that good for your nails to have it that long (hahaha, just my excuse i use to change my polish color!! ;))

About my KONAD set and where i got it, i got it at a kiosk in VIVA Las Vegassss, probably like 3 to 4 years ago, however Las Vegas is not the only place where you could find this. There should be kiosk stands at your local shopping malls (w/the major department stores, i think) that sells KONAD. I saw one at the San Francisco shopping mall recently which i haven't seen before, so i guess they're becoming more and more popular. Not sure if they have an online site, just google it to see if they have one. You know what? I don't know if i've mentioned this before, but i saw them selling on Amazon.com. But i'm sure you'd like to test it out in person before you buy, i'd be more convincing that way.

Happy New Year 新年快乐

It is now 7:40am and I am going back to bed soon (woke up just to go to the loo and now I am stuck here, can you believe it?). It is also the even of the Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year), so I have done up my nails in red last night and here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP_A1555.jpg
    SP_A1555.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,330
  • SP_A1556.jpg
    SP_A1556.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,387
I haven't been here in ages!! Hope everyone's doing well! :smile:

Today I'm wearing Essie Sexy Divide! This is beautiful!!! I absolutely adore this rich, deep purple; by far one of my favourites!

Oh and *Jem* (also on MUA, right?) that mani is drop dead gorgeous! I love it!

EssieSD-2.jpg

this is one of my new favorites too!! :heart: I'm wearing China Glaze Flying Dragon right now (longest lasting mani ever!! did it on Monday and just taking it off tonight ... nail polish never lasts that long on me) and Sally Hansen Black Diamond on my toes.

Happy New Year 新年快乐

It is now 7:40am and I am going back to bed soon (woke up just to go to the loo and now I am stuck here, can you believe it?). It is also the even of the Lunar New Year (Chinese New Year), so I have done up my nails in red last night and here they are:

attachment.php

attachment.php

:faint::nogood::drool::tup::faint:
oh my gosh, THIS is the color!!! that i WANT. It's beautiful, unimaginable. Nice application too. Got to remember the color name: Lotus Red. SO BEAUTIFUL. Would you mind taking a few more pics for me?

(woke up just to go to the loo and now I am stuck here, can you believe it?)
now this is super funny:roflmfao:, not laughing at how you're stuck here...but just the fact that the forum does that to me too sometimes!! no shame here, and not afraid to admit it either. hope you get another few hours of great sleep in

:faint::nogood::drool::tup::faint:
oh my gosh, THIS is the color!!! that i WANT. It's beautiful, unimaginable. Nice application too. Got to remember the color name: Lotus Red. SO BEAUTIFUL. Would you mind taking a few more pics for me?

now this is super funny:roflmfao:, not laughing at how you're stuck here...but just the fact that the forum does that to me too sometimes!! no shame here, and not afraid to admit it either. hope you get another few hours of great sleep in

Lotus Rouge, dearie, not Lotus Red. Sure, will post more pics for you. My other reds are with my gf for Christmas. Now I have Ruby Pumps and this plus 2 other reds from The Face Shop with me (the 2 reds from The Face shop are on my toe-sies - one darker and one lighter so I alternated them on each toe! Haha)

^^ HAHA ok ok, i got a little excited that my brain stopped for a second, but Rouge = RED, rouge is a French word means red in English.

I love how you described the colors on your toe-sies, sounds very cute!

I am wearing clear on my hands, and SPIKE on my feet, which is this great gothy metallic red made by Creative Nail Design. It is one of my all time faves.

^^ HAHA ok ok, i got a little excited that my brain stopped for a second, but Rouge = RED, rouge is a French word means red in English.

I love how you described the colors on your toe-sies, sounds very cute!

Oh yea, you are right. Sorry:sad:, I was just concerned that you wld not be able to find Lotus Red if you were to ask for it at the Chanel counter but being the smart gal you are, you wld prolly get the Rouge or recognise the colour. :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok from the pics you can tell which are indoors and which are outdoors (the last 2 with hint of the pools are outdoors)

Oh and excuse my messy nails, you know I am no good with dark colours esp at the cuticle lines.

Attachments

• SP_A1563.jpg
    SP_A1563.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 622
  • SP_A1562.jpg
    SP_A1562.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 632
  • SP_A1561.jpg
    SP_A1561.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 635
  • SP_A1559.jpg
    SP_A1559.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 643
  • SP_A1558.jpg
    SP_A1558.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 643
The 1st 2 are outdoors, the 3rd is me (with a Chinese New Year couplet i just bought from Chinatown during the week; the couplet is still sealed, will be putting it up later, yippee, this is the 1st time i am buying Chinese New Year stuff other than new clothes!) trying to catch natural sunlight while the other 2 are indoors with my squeezing the life out of my duckie pencil case (how childish to be using this, right)... :Push:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP_A1564.jpg
    SP_A1564.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 620
  • SP_A1565.jpg
    SP_A1565.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 641