What nail polish are you wearing today!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel&Co.- i'd love for you to do my nails! you are so crazy gooooood. Your dear friend must be extremely happy w/her manicure:nuts:.

Here's my Chinese New Year manicure!!

OPI in 'A Ruby For Rudolph' - i hope it's not a NP faux pas to wear this after x-mas:P but i got this from a tPFer and i LOVE it very much, and on my 4th/ring finger i'm wearing GAP np in 'gold coin'.
The design on my 4th finger, i used Skin Food nail stickers (given to me by a tPFer), China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps' <--- also from another tPFer, and a KONAD nail stamp using Maybelline in 'Go Currant'. Pheew, that's a lot of stuff for nails.

1znluko.jpg

Here's my Chinese New Year manicure!!

OPI in 'A Ruby For Rudolph' - i hope it's not a NP faux pas to wear this after x-mas:P but i got this from a tPFer and i LOVE it very much, and on my 4th/ring finger i'm wearing GAP np in 'gold coin'.
The design on my 4th finger, i used Skin Food nail stickers (given to me by a tPFer), China Glaze 'Ruby Pumps' <--- also from another tPFer, and a KONAD nail stamp using Maybelline in 'Go Currant'. Pheew, that's a lot of stuff for nails.

1znluko.jpg

:heart: this!! :nuts: Gorgeous! Great job!

I have on OPI You Ottaware Purple- pretty color but I had to use 4 coats to get it to be opaque ! and then I let it dry over and hour and I still go lines in it from when I was sleeping - what a pain

R and J - love the manis!

R - awww.........tks, sweeite but my glitter princessy look looks nothing close to yours.

J - Gold coin huh? V apt for CNY! Happy CNY, everyone!

Je - Thank you. ;) Just painted another coat over my right index and middle due to tip wear and i know i DID already wrap the free edge.

aquablueness I love your mani. The nail art is sooo pretty!! :yes:

you're simply too kind:blush:

msbuttercup- thank you:smile:

viv- thanks, you're simply too kind as well:blush:. lol, i was looking around my home for some ideas and i saw that red and gold were popular Chinese New Years colors and i just thought of this design off the top of my head.
Speaking of tip wear, you know what i think is helping my tip wear? I have been trying this method for the past few times, so i can't conclusively say it works yet, and what i've been doing is first applying Creative Sticky on the free edge then going about your routine. I've noticed less tip wear when i do that, plus...i'm sure you've heard me mention this before, i'm kind of hard on my nails. Have the piano to play:P.

After much debating and attempting to ask my husband his opinion (which I think he just grunted at me) I went with lourve me lourve me not. I just painted my toenails yesterday with another color.

lol! so much for the DH's opinion, and also probably a lesson learned that you should have just resort to us for an opinion. Lourve Me Lourve Me Not is a beautiful color:nuts:!! btw, is that your cat in your avatar? I love his/her silly pose. Does his or her way of getting comfortable?

I have on OPI You Ottaware Purple- pretty color but I had to use 4 coats to get it to be opaque ! and then I let it dry over and hour and I still go lines in it from when I was sleeping - what a pain

BOO-HOO:sad:. Sorry about your bed sheet marks, i suppose that's what you meant by those lines you've described. Go out and get yourself a fast drying top coat - you'll thank me for it later;). Do you have a Sally's beauty near your home, or an ULTA? I'm sure there's a lot of girls here that could recommend you something good to use. My recommendation on the high-end spectrum would be Seche Vite (about 10 bucks), or on the cheap end (4 bucks), 'Oh So Wet'. OPI drying drops are also pretty popular.

You can also definitely check out head2toebeauty.com or 8ty8beauty.com for MUCH competitive prices. And to outweigh the shipping costs, get yourself some more OPI polishes:graucho:.

lol! so much for the DH's opinion, and also probably a lesson learned that you should have just resort to us for an opinion. Lourve Me Lourve Me Not is a beautiful color:nuts:!! btw, is that your cat in your avatar? I love his/her silly pose. Does his or her way of getting comfortable?

Yep that's my cat Calvin he sleeps like that all time, I don't see how it's comfortable but he seems to enjoy it.

I normally use Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat but the polish took forever to dry i am decided to lay down to let it completley finish before I used top coat , well i kind of fell asleep and woke up to my hand stuck to my pillow case , I am currently trying to not buy any more nail polish , I have ran out of room on my huge tower o' polish 300 plus bottles is getting hard to store

Status
Not open for further replies.