What nail polish are you wearing today!?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's my mani:
    WN'W eggplant frost freehand tips
    Konad stamping ( i want more plates!! )

[​IMG]

2. Here's another pic:
    [​IMG]

3. ^that looks so cute!
    I'm wearing opi baby its coal outside, but I have to redo them since they're all chipped:sweatdrop:

4. aquablueness, that is gorgeous! Love how you have the black french tip and white flowers. They match very well together!

I am wearing Sally Hansen's Thicken Up :sad: Trying to strengthen up my nails.

5. aqua your nails are Gorgeous! How do you do the stamping?

I'm wearing chanel rodeo drive on my nails and a pink Incoco pedicure set on my toes.

6. awww, thank you godsavechanel, annaversary and socaltrojan!!! annaversary, i love what you do to your friend's nails, they always look awesome.

socaltrojan, i did the stamping by using a product called KONAD. it's really simple and easy to use...i mean, seriously simple with great/professional-like results!!
    here are some pictures showing the instructions from the box:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Aqua, thats so pretty, will you come do my nails?

8. How's the application of the Incoco pedicure? I've never tried the pedicure version before, only the manicure one.

9. After I am done packing for the night, I am going to do Essie Strawberry Shortcake on my fingernails. It is basically a shimmery Chanel Melrose :biggrin:

10. I already like it, from the name! :P

11. Oooh, oooh, I love it! Great mani! It looks sooooo perfect too! :yahoo:

12. Hey Aqua, do you think it's easy to apply or does it take some practice? I got a small set for Christmas and haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I think I'm a little nervous 'cause I've hear the application can be tricky. :Push: What do you think? TIA!

13. Baby It's Coal Outside on my toes! I keep changing it! LOL!

14. Pics pics :P

imashopahoilic - is this close to what you tot? :smile: #90
    SP_A1536.jpg

SP_A1537.jpg

SP_A1538.jpg

SP_A1539.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.