What lovely Gucci are you using today?

This is my bag combination for the week. This thread and the current struggles have motivated to use a new bag each week. This is a backpack (kids collection) and I used this python wallet. Thank you for allowing me to share!
Wow the kids collection seems to have amazing pieces, great backpack! But the colours on that python wallet are absolutely gorgeous, i'm so in love.

Jimmie Staton, you are so right!!! I love love love these tights!!! I have these in black and have never worn them. Dotty8 tell us a story about these tights...what do you wear them with, how do they feel, anything:smile:

Actually, I haven't worn them out yet, either :biggrin: For now, I have only tried them on to take some photos, but they feel comfortable :amuse:... the only concern when I was getting them was finding the right size, as they run quite small / short... I usually wear XS, but here I had to get the M size and they still seem a little too short / stretched at the heels... :oh:

As regards outfits, I'm planning on wearing both pairs with neutral combinations so the tights stand out more :P (eg. simple black or white dress).