What lovely Gucci are you using today?

Great shoes!

I have a dress and gold ring that goes with them!

Loving your bows particularly, every single one of them :heart:
I remember your ring! I love to feel fancy with my little bit of gold shoe bling.

Bows with a large Peter Pan collar have always been a passion of mine (there are childhood pictures somewhere of this very look), so when Gucci released their modern version, I had to have them! They make me smile.

Reactions: papertiger
I remember your ring! I love to feel fancy with my little bit of gold shoe bling.

Bows with a large Peter Pan collar have always been a passion of mine (there are childhood pictures somewhere of this very look), so when Gucci released their modern version, I had to have them! They make me smile.

There is a thread on the general handbag thread about which brands are good at what and I wrote one of Gucci's 'things' is hardware. Nobody 'liked'. That's because no one realises unless you have Gucci how utterly amazing the hardware is. On shoes, belts, bags, jewellery (fine, silver or fashion) their hardware is the best, better than Hermes (and I have enough of both).

On the bows: You must come back and show us how you wear them when you wear them. I will wear my Gucci ties.

Thank you Jimmie Statton and Stylistbydesign,
These are actually my favorite princetowns. I check all the time for another release of a snakeskin combination. It hasn’t happened yet. I’m actually thinking of getting the white princetowns with fur because I’m not sure if another snakeskin combination will happen and I love princetowns( I wouldn’t get black because I love color). What do you think?
Hey topglamchic, I can see why these are your favorite Princetowns. I've seen an alligator and fur one for Men, and I drooled... but didn't buy. You have an amazing collection... Because of your love for the 'Outstanding', I would only get the black just to round out the collection or only if there was something unique about them. I love me some Black anything ! I have a pair of black Princetown and a black pair of Jordaan, I thought I would wear them all the time, but I don't... only a couple of times when I purchased them. I like having them, and when I go to wear them, I walk around the house a bit, keep looking at the mirror, and say "meh" and go for my Gucci Marmonts slides, full shoe or fur ones. I believe that the shoe puts and exclamation point on the entire outfit. As far as the white ones go, YES to them... they will do what they are suppose to do for your style, collection and feet. Please send me pictures of the black Princetowns that you are interested in.
"J!m"

There is a thread on the general handbag thread about which brands are good at what and I wrote one of Gucci's 'things' is hardware. Nobody 'liked'. That's because no one realises unless you have Gucci how utterly amazing the hardware is. On shoes, belts, bags, jewellery (fine, silver or fashion) their hardware is the best, better than Hermes (and I have enough of both).

On the bows: You must come back and show us how you wear them when you wear them. I will wear my Gucci ties.

PT, I will second that about Gucci's hardware and add that their exotics are the best. I find Gucci exotics are absolutely amazing. They last forever and can take a beaten. And each exotic is special, no two are exactly alike.

Hey topglamchic, I can see why these are your favorite Princetowns. I've seen an alligator and fur one for Men, and I drooled... but didn't buy. You have an amazing collection... Because of your love for the 'Outstanding', I would only get the black just to round out the collection or only if there was something unique about them. I love me some Black anything ! I have a pair of black Princetown and a black pair of Jordaan, I thought I would wear them all the time, but I don't... only a couple of times when I purchased them. I like having them, and when I go to wear them, I walk around the house a bit, keep looking at the mirror, and say "meh" and go for my Gucci Marmonts slides, full shoe or fur ones. I believe that the shoe puts and exclamation point on the entire outfit. As far as the white ones go, YES to them... they will do what they are suppose to do for your style, collection and feet. Please send me pictures of the black Princetowns that you are interested in.
"J!m"

Thank you Jimmie Staton. I hope one day you will show us your collection!

Reactions: jimmie staton
Thank you Jimmie Staton. I hope one day you will show us your collection!
Hey topglamchic, I've shown at least 5 pairs of Gucci shoes, Gucci boots, Gucci sandals, jewelry Cartier, Yurman, VCA, Bulgari, Tiffany and Co, and Tiffany & Co non jewelry items like my Tiffany & Co Twin Bell Alarm Clock, Tiffany & Co Calling Cards, Stationery, etc . I am going to have to dig it up and repost it... I do have a lot of time on my hands these days.
"J!m"

Hey topglamchic, I've shown at least 5 pairs of Gucci shoes, Gucci boots, Gucci sandals, jewelry Cartier, Yurman, VCA, Bulgari, Tiffany and Co, and Tiffany & Co non jewelry items like my Tiffany & Co Twin Bell Alarm Clock, Tiffany & Co Calling Cards, Stationery, etc . I am going to have to dig it up and repost it... I do have a lot of time on my hands these days.
"J!m"
I forgot to mention my Mod Shots of me wearing my Gucci socks... a had a few of those posted as well. My favs... lol
You know your audience is due for a 'Topglamchic Fashion Show' ! Don't you hear your audience chanting 'Encore, Encore, Encore !"
The Unofficial President of The Topglamchic Fan Club
"J!m