What lovely Gucci are you using today?

These are the cat's whiskers, can't beat those, especially since they go with everything.

Wearing my purple eel-skin Jordaans today. This pic is from the archive but not going anywhere but the garden.

That you Gucci shoe lovers for the inspiration
papertiger, those are gorgeous ! That shade of blue is phenomenal ! Not only are they the Cat's Whiskers, those are the Bee's Knees !!! You got me online now looking for a Blue pair of Eel Skin Gucci Slides... I think I only see them for Women, I will check if I can get them in my size Gucci 8.
"J!m"

This is my bag combination for the week. This thread and the current struggles have motivated to use a new bag each week. This is a backpack (kids collection) and I used this python wallet. Thank you for allowing me to share!

Attachments

• B81D2123-1063-47A6-A0D4-5FFF871D6E68.jpeg
    B81D2123-1063-47A6-A0D4-5FFF871D6E68.jpeg
    254.4 KB · Views: 221
  • 1C9D9233-5C8F-49DE-9CAE-00995D4311CF.jpeg
    1C9D9233-5C8F-49DE-9CAE-00995D4311CF.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 220
\\
This is my bag combination for the week. This thread and the current struggles have motivated to use a new bag each week. This is a backpack (kids collection) and I used this python wallet. Thank you for allowing me to share!
I absolutely love both items topglamchic ! The backpack is extra totally cute and the python wallet is straight FIYAH ! (Fire !) I was over here still up at midnight, needing to go to sleep but wanted something exciting to look at before hand... you came through in a major way with these photos of your great Gucci items !!
Thanks a bunch !!!
"J!m"

Last edited:
Reactions: topglamchic
papertiger, those are gorgeous ! That shade of blue is phenomenal ! Not only are they the Cat's Whiskers, those are the Bee's Knees !!! You got me online now looking for a Blue pair of Eel Skin Gucci Slides... I think I only see them for Women, I will check if I can get them in my size Gucci 8.
"J!m"

Officially they were called purple and were 2016 (I think). Funnily enough, I was wanting the light pink but my SA talked me out of that colour. Hope you find a pair.

I already have a glossy pair of navy 1953 loafers so I had lots to go with them already.

Reactions: jimmie staton
Officially they were called purple and were 2016 (I think). Funnily enough, I was wanting the light pink but my SA talked me out of that colour. Hope you find a pair.

I already have a glossy pair of navy 1953 loafers so I had lots to go with them already.
Really ? papertiger, the color is great. Do you kick yourself for NOT getting the light pink pair ? I had no such luck in finding the shoes for me. Last year I saw an emerald green color Jordaan of the full shoe, but didn't get because I wanted it to be in the half shoe slide, and now the full shoe Jordaan in emerald green eel skin is no longer available. I am kicking myself now.
"J!m"

Reactions: papertiger
Really ? papertiger, the color is great. Do you kick yourself for NOT getting the light pink pair ? I had no such luck in finding the shoes for me. Last year I saw an emerald green color Jordaan of the full shoe, but didn't get because I wanted it to be in the half shoe slide, and now the full shoe Jordaan in emerald green eel skin is no longer available. I am kicking myself now.
"J!m"

I should have bought them both!

In. the ladies, the eel only came in light (nude) pink, bright red and deep purple.

In loafers, I already have white/flora, soft-patent navy and MTO in pigskin (natural tan). I think my SA thought that because I already had tan and the Flora, I had enough for Summer (my Navy are actually SS too). Maybe I'll get some MTO/DIY green croc

Reactions: jimmie staton
I should have bought them both!

In. the ladies, the eel only came in light (nude) pink, bright red and deep purple.

In loafers, I already have white/flora, soft-patent navy and MTO in pigskin (natural tan). I think my SA thought that because I already had tan and the Flora, I had enough for Summer (my Navy are actually SS too). Maybe I'll get some MTO/DIY green croc
Nice, Nice and NICE ! Can't wait for you to post them... especially the MTO/DIY green croc !
"J!m"

Reactions: papertiger