What lovely Gucci are you using today?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Gucci forums seem to be on the low side of traffic lately, so I thought this might get some action going here. :police:

(I attempted a search to find another thread like this and surprisingly, we didn't seem to have one, other than someone asking what bag people were using on Thanksgiving. But if I mistakenly overlooked an existing one, the mods can close this one.)

After months and months of using my treasure of a find, black Blondie hobo, i decided to switch back to my Tattoo Boston for a while.

So ladies/gents... what Gucci bag are you using today? :graucho:

Shoppingbunny and kmc2s like this.
  2. Great idea, Dizchik! Today I am using my black mono large web hobo with the black mono D-ring wallet. I think it is my favorite bag I own at the moment :biggrin:

3. We have this thread over at the Coach site and we love it. It is really fun... We includ pictures.

Here she is my Moss Green D gold Hobo.. :yahoo:

She is so soft and yummy and she has so much room.:

user215093_pic45098_1258370942[1].jpg
    fashiondiva17 and cammicam like this.
  4. Great idea dizchik!!!! I'm using my duchessa crystal hobo with beige joy wallet, and mini boston fey fob

5. Great idea!

Today I am using my Icon Bit Boston (I've also got my handy Envirosax reusable bag with me to use as protection from the rain we're having today). :biggrin:

Icon Bit.JPG enviro-monoseries.jpg
    almostperfect0918 likes this.

6. I love it!! and I love how purse savvy you are..

7. How creative! I love those Envirosax too! So stylish! I've been wanting to get a set for a while now.

8. ^^FYI Envirosax are 25% off on outdoorbalance.com right now. They charge shipping but for me I had no tax (9.5%) so it was a few dollars cheaper for me to get it here than anywhere else I found. Plus shipping was fast via USPS Priority - I ordered on Thursday and got it on Saturday!

9. I'm wearing my Irina flap ...and, I always have an envirosax in my bag -- it has so come in handy with rain plus a few times on biz trips where I need to haul something home that I bought that doesn't quite fit in the luggage;) Also, is great when you're flying and don't want your bag to actually touch the gross carpet in airplanes and they make you put your bag under the seat!

Gucci Irina Flap RS.jpg
    koolmumz and Shoppingbunny like this.
  10. Suddenly I feel so unstylish just carrying around a large plasic carrier bag :shame: as a just-in-case Gucci 'wrapper'.

11. I love tPF - the first I heard about Envirosax was last week when I was complaining about rain and not being able to use my IB boston. Then cammommyof3 suggested Envirosax. LOVE them! I learn something new everyday on tPF.

Hehe - the Envirosax really are cute and stylish. They come in a ton of different colors/styles. I love how these fold up so small and take up hardly any space in your bag.

12. :salute:

13. Good idea with the Envirosax!! Will def. not to carry one but it hardly rains here in California!

I am carrying my black britt tote. Sorry, I don't have a camera on me :Push:

14. awww...I didn't wear any of my Gucci bags today...darnit!! I guess I'll have to switch bag tomorrow so I won't feel leftout in this thread! :happydance: