What kind of Woman Sunbath's NUDE next door to an Open House??

Ok, topless *maybe* I could understand (on South Beach all the women lay out topless)...but totally nude?!
And you are right, there is no way she could NOT know people are watching.

Perhaps they are very liberal neighbors and this is a hint that if you move next door, don't be surprised if you 1) see naked people roaming around and 2) don't call the cops if you see people dressed up in leather and whips sneaking into the home!!!

Now see, I want to agree with that.

But to me...

Comfortable with your body is walking around nake in a locker room, playing volleyball at the beach in a bikini, wear tank tops and mini skirts to Disneyland.

Sunbathing NUDE :beach:where a constant stream of completely CLOTHED strangers is forced to see while they are walking the property of a near-million home is smacs presumptiousness, exhibitionism, and a screaming need for attention.

I have no problem with nudity - where appropriate. When your neighbor is trying to sell their home, not so much :wtf:

A woman who is very comfortable with her body!!

Technically, she's not hurting anybody.

If you go with the house, just build a REALLY tall fence!
(I'm not saying erect!)

If it's a gorgeous house, don't let the fact there happens to be a nude lady next door deter you from buying it.

Unfortunately CA has a law of 6 ft high fences and her house is on a downslope, so seeing over the fence is pretty easy at that angle.

And not seeing her doesn't change that she clearly has a lovely body that she really wants to give maximum exposure to. There are sooo many other ways to go about that: coming over to 'borrow sugar' in her see-through t-shirt and Daisy Dukes (hee hee), etc etc

To me, it's not the nakedness, but the temperment behind that personality that I don't really want to live next door to, KWIM?

Technically, she's not hurting anybody.

If you go with the house, just build a REALLY tall fence!
(I'm not saying erect!)

If it's a gorgeous house, don't let the fact there happens to be a nude lady next door deter you from buying it.