What kind of Woman Sunbath's NUDE next door to an Open House??

Seriously though....wives usually dictate the purchase of a house....if the wife doesn't like it, then no way in hell will there be a sale. (Or so BF the realtor says) and this isn't exactly favorable circumstances for a couple to be making an offer!

:yes:

It occurred to me that she might want to buy the house herself, at a knock-down price and was hoping to get rid of the competition! :lol:

WOoooo that's a good idea!!!

The story is just hilarious though!!

She probably feels like she has a great body so she doesn't mind showing it off!??! :nuts:

maybe if you buy the house you can just erect a mile high wall.....:graucho:

:yes:

It occurred to me that she might want to buy the house herself, at a knock-down price and was hoping to get rid of the competition! :lol:

Seriously though....wives usually dictate the purchase of a house....if the wife doesn't like it, then no way in hell will there be a sale. (Or so BF the realtor says) and this isn't exactly favorable circumstances for a couple to be making an offer!

That is Definately true! LOL I definately control what real estate we purchase! NOw cars is a different matter! :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

It's totally crazy what some people do. She must've known there was an open house next door? :wtf: Definelty too comfortable with herself. :shrugs: Don't think she'll stop doing it when she gets new neighbours, I wouldve passed on the house.. I wouldn't be able to have guests over..