What kind of Woman Sunbath's NUDE next door to an Open House??

my husbands friend's wife does this all the time...she's always sunbathing nude has no fence and neighbors rite next to her..even when my dh goes over to visit his friend(i don't go bc she is obviously a total nut & so annoying) she'll be out there nude and doesn't care if my dh or whoever sees her:throwup: she actually has a nice body, tons of ps, but dresses and otherwise looks straight out of the 80's..she's around 36

Price list, tee hee!!!

I just don't get the mentallity behind wanting people to see you naked.

In context, fine (ie nude beach, etc) but in normal daily life where the rest of us are wearing clothes--- not so much.

:weird:

my husbands friend's wife does this all the time...she's always sunbathing nude has no fence and neighbors rite next to her..even when my dh goes over to visit his friend(i don't go bc she is obviously a total nut & so annoying) she'll be out there nude and doesn't care if my dh or whoever sees her:throwup: she actually has a nice body, tons of ps, but dresses and otherwise looks straight out of the 80's..she's around 36

^^ WTF?!?! :wtf: that's messed up!!!

That's funny! Would it have made much of a difference if the woman had on a skimpy bikini? I don't know if she was breaking any laws because its on her own property. I used to sunbathe topless on the roof of my brownstone years ago. I used to live in Chelsea in NYC. Its mostly gay men. I would wait until the majority of people were in school and at work. I just didn't want tan lines. Nobody ever said anything to me. LOL

Definitely would have made a difference!!

I doubt she was breaking any laws, probably not even those of the HOA, but for pete's sake: to lie there naked while a parade of families walked in and out of the backyard with a direct site-line to your lawn chair: puh-leez!!!

That's funny! Would it have made much of a difference if the woman had on a skimpy bikini? I don't know if she was breaking any laws because its on her own property. I used to sunbathe topless on the roof of my brownstone years ago. I used to live in Chelsea in NYC. Its mostly gay men. I would wait until the majority of people were in school and at work. I just didn't want tan lines. Nobody ever said anything to me. LOL