What is your most care-free Chanel?

cmd28

CD
O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
What is your most care-free Chanel or other designer bag? I have a medium Filigree as my daily bag, but as I'm saving up for my next designer bag (either Chanel or LV) I'm trying to decide on a more care-free bag that will be ok through some rain.

I'm currently torn between a boy WOC or a LV Speedy 25 (both are small to medium size and are crossbody).

My most carefree bag is my LV delightful GM. I use it as my daily tote, I don't worry about the rain, take it as my personal item when I fly, and it does get set on the ground on occasion (gasp) and has come thru with flying colors.

What is your most care-free Chanel or other designer bag? I have a medium Filigree as my daily bag, but as I'm saving up for my next designer bag (either Chanel or LV) I'm trying to decide on a more care-free bag that will be ok through some rain.

I'm currently torn between a boy WOC or a LV Speedy 25 (both are small to medium size and are crossbody).
Black Patent Lady Dior )

My distressed calfskin accordian crossbody/tote. It is light and so easy to wear, easy to access since it doesn't have a flap, and not too large or too small.

My most care- free Chanel is my black caviar rectangular mini. I thought of buying a WOC my next bag but not too sure WOC style working for me. My LV Speedy B25 DE and mini backack just 100% stress free. Canvas with no vachetta just so easy for me. I am a mother of 2 boys so much prefer worry free bags.

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

As much as I love and cherish my Chanels, my most carefree bag would be my balenciaga city bag! No fuss, love the distressed/destroyed leather! I can toss it around and not worry about putting it on the floor. LV canvas and epi-leather used to be my go-to's for carefree bags as well.

I use Longchamp totes when I do not want to bring anything designer. They are fully appropriate for occasions when you do not want to discuss 'how much you paid for bags', grocery shopping and rain. I plan to get a woc soon. I plan to bring it in my Longchamp tote, if I wanted to use something designer, but there was some heavy rain, or a combo between errands/ people who talk about prices and an occasion where you'd need/ want a smaller Chanel bag.

One must have a carefree Chanel that work with all kinds of outfit and weather conditions (a gal's gotta have access to her Chanels!) :lol:

So here are my carefree Chanels in key sizes for coverage of how much I may need to carry:

- mini size: beige caviar filigree vanity case
- M/L size: black distressed calf reissue in 225 size
- jumbo size: black iridescent caviar messenger bag (the material surface feels sturdy as my classic caviars but not as thick/hard, In deep black color. Light weight yet has a nicer feel than regular caviar. Also look less boxy/structured for a more elegant yet less formal look to it.)

Attachments

• 2016-06-05 08.19.26.jpg
    2016-06-05 08.19.26.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 2,984
  • 2016-06-05 08.18.47.jpg
    2016-06-05 08.18.47.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 3,036
  • 2016-06-05 08.16.52.jpg
    2016-06-05 08.16.52.jpg
    706.4 KB · Views: 3,044
Reactions: LittleTuzi