What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I’m a big fan of the 13mm belts and love the buckle you got.

Can you report back on the polish quality? I have never purchased because I doubted longevity but man they have the best colors! I was interested to read your comment that the eyeshadow is good, I confess to also assuming it’s not great.
Thanks!!

I’ve got the nail polish on my toes right now so we shall see how it goes! And I have to admit that while the eye shadow goes on and blends beautifully, it did crease / wear off today which is not something that usually happens on me :annoyed:

• Insightful
Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
Just acquired her yesterday :smile: My grail color is called Blue Atoll. I've stayed on an atoll in Belize & this bag gives me all my fav Carribean memories each time I look at her 🏝 She's a Togo B30. Didn't plan to come home with her, but there she was, in unused condition, presenting a dilemma. I went in to FP Carlsbad to buy a very preloved Blue Paon Kelly 28, who also came home with me. I had convinced myself I didn't want a Birkin because I prefer a shoulder strap. Not sure how I feel about the slouchiness of Togo: will it get very much more slouchy? Now trying to decide who do I keep, one or both? 🤪 I had these Twillys on hand so I gave a quick tie. I really need to learn to do that better. I bet there's a technique ;) I need all of your tips on how to keep her looking lovely 🩵
View attachment 5970395View attachment 5970396View attachment 5970395View attachment 5970396View attachment 5970397View attachment 5970398
This is so gorgeous I can't stop looking at it!! Congratulations! :loveeyes:

Reactions: LivinADreamInRSF
Clemence Paris Bombay 37 from the real real. And it's amazing. I can't believe this bag got a good rating it should be excellent! So clean and no scratches esp for a bag from 2008. The price was so good too.

In most bags the interior is throw away, but I think it's the best thing about the Paris Bombay. It's so so so so so so so soft. I've never done a photo shoot for a bag before or had a need to show it to everyone but here we are.

What I also love about the bag is that it has 2 shapes. It can be a more boxy doctors type bag or extended longer to be a travel bag.

It's big but not heavy. I see myself using it as a travel bag or even a gym bag. So chic and slouchy. The bag is so huggable, which is good because of the size. The bottom of the bag is hard and straight so it won't get wonky over time. It also has cute feet so no problems putting it on the floor.

I can't stop touching the inside of the bag. If you are thinking of getting the big margaux, in my opinion this is the better choice. Totally under the radar (but still Hermes), the leathers used are to die for and can be repaired in the future if needed.

View attachment 5973822

View attachment 5973840

View attachment 5973841

View attachment 5973843

View attachment 5973845

View attachment 5973851

View attachment 5973859

View attachment 5973860

View attachment 5973862
OMG, I want one. I did not know that this bag existed. I'm gonna look into it right now!

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
Clemence Paris Bombay 37 from the real real. And it's amazing. I can't believe this bag got a good rating it should be excellent! So clean and no scratches esp for a bag from 2008. The price was so good too.

In most bags the interior is throw away, but I think it's the best thing about the Paris Bombay. It's so so so so so so so soft. I've never done a photo shoot for a bag before or had a need to show it to everyone but here we are.

What I also love about the bag is that it has 2 shapes. It can be a more boxy doctors type bag or extended longer to be a travel bag.

It's big but not heavy. I see myself using it as a travel bag or even a gym bag. So chic and slouchy. The bag is so huggable, which is good because of the size. The bottom of the bag is hard and straight so it won't get wonky over time. It also has cute feet so no problems putting it on the floor.

I can't stop touching the inside of the bag. If you are thinking of getting the big margaux, in my opinion this is the better choice. Totally under the radar (but still Hermes), the leathers used are to die for and can be repaired in the future if needed.

View attachment 5973822

View attachment 5973840

View attachment 5973841

View attachment 5973843

View attachment 5973845

View attachment 5973851

View attachment 5973859

View attachment 5973860

View attachment 5973862
It's gorgeous! I missed out on one a few years ago as I thought it might be too long. Had no idea the sides could fold in like that! Thank you for the extra photos / mini review :heart:

Reactions: hclubfan
It's gorgeous! I missed out on one a few years ago as I thought it might be too long. Had no idea the sides could fold in like that! Thank you for the extra photos / mini review :heart:
Thank you! I thought the extra photos would be helpful as when I was debating on getting it there isn't that much information on the Paris Bombay 37.