What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Happy Saturday lovelies!!!! Took a minute to post my recent purchases because I wanted to showcase this incredible leather…. Introducing my Kelly 28 is blue electric chevre (rose poupre interior) phw and my H Heure with blue electric swift double tour strap! Pictured with my older CDC in BE gator…. 🐊 THE CHEVRE LITERALLY SPARKLES IN THE SUN (last pic before mod shots) Looooove !!! Thx for letting me share1 XOXO

Attachments

• IMG_2260.jpeg
    IMG_2260.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_2238.jpeg
    IMG_2238.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_2229.jpeg
    IMG_2229.jpeg
    186.9 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_2223.jpeg
    IMG_2223.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_2214.jpeg
    IMG_2214.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2211.jpeg
    IMG_2211.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Happy Saturday lovelies!!!! Took a minute to post my recent purchases because I wanted to showcase this incredible leather…. Introducing my Kelly 28 is blue electric chevre (rose poupre interior) phw and my H Heure with blue electric swift double tour strap! Pictured with my older CDC in BE gator…. 🐊 THE CHEVRE LITERALLY SPARKLES IN THE SUN (last pic before mod shots) Looooove !!! Thx for letting me share1 XOXO
Congratulations! Bleu electric chevre is amaaaaazing. Great combo of colors too

• Thanks
Reactions: Israeli_Flava
So true, chevre sparkles in the sun!!! Congratulations on your gorgeous blue electric!

• Thanks
Reactions: Israeli_Flava
Clemence Paris Bombay 37 from the real real. And it's amazing. I can't believe this bag got a good rating it should be excellent! So clean and no scratches esp for a bag from 2008. The price was so good too.

In most bags the interior is throw away, but I think it's the best thing about the Paris Bombay. It's so so so so so so so soft. I've never done a photo shoot for a bag before or had a need to show it to everyone but here we are.

What I also love about the bag is that it has 2 shapes. It can be a more boxy doctors type bag or extended longer to be a travel bag.

It's big but not heavy. I see myself using it as a travel bag or even a gym bag. So chic and slouchy. The bag is so huggable, which is good because of the size. The bottom of the bag is hard and straight so it won't get wonky over time. It also has cute feet so no problems putting it on the floor.

I can't stop touching the inside of the bag. If you are thinking of getting the big margaux, in my opinion this is the better choice. Totally under the radar (but still Hermes), the leathers used are to die for and can be repaired in the future if needed.

View attachment 5973822

View attachment 5973840

View attachment 5973841

View attachment 5973843

View attachment 5973845

View attachment 5973851

View attachment 5973859

View attachment 5973860

View attachment 5973862
Absolutely GORGEOUS!❤️. I’ve always wanted this bag. Wish they still made it.