What is your latest Hermes purchase?

B25 in Barenia Faubourg Ebene. Was also offered B25 in Togo Vert Comics (but it is too bright in person so I chose this one instead). The smell of BF skin is very unique indeed but I am in love when I first saw this. Thank you to my pretty and lovely SA.

View attachment 5973326
Congratulations! I just got one in a size:30 and the smell is intoxicating 😌

Reactions: BlueNJ85
Clemence Paris Bombay 37 from the real real. And it's amazing. I can't believe this bag got a good rating it should be excellent! So clean and no scratches esp for a bag from 2008. The price was so good too.

In most bags the interior is throw away, but I think it's the best thing about the Paris Bombay. It's so so so so so so so soft. I've never done a photo shoot for a bag before or had a need to show it to everyone but here we are.

What I also love about the bag is that it has 2 shapes. It can be a more boxy doctors type bag or extended longer to be a travel bag.

It's big but not heavy. I see myself using it as a travel bag or even a gym bag. So chic and slouchy. The bag is so huggable, which is good because of the size. The bottom of the bag is hard and straight so it won't get wonky over time. It also has cute feet so no problems putting it on the floor.

I can't stop touching the inside of the bag. If you are thinking of getting the big margaux, in my opinion this is the better choice. Totally under the radar (but still Hermes), the leathers used are to die for and can be repaired in the future if needed.

Paris Bombay 37-1.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-4.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-2.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-3.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-5.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-6.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-7.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-10.jpg

Paris Bombay 37-9.jpg

Clemence Paris Bombay 37 from the real real. And it's amazing. I can't believe this bag got a good rating it should be excellent! So clean and no scratches esp for a bag from 2008. The price was so good too.

In most bags the interior is throw away, but I think it's the best thing about the Paris Bombay. It's so so so so so so so soft. I've never done a photo shoot for a bag before or had a need to show it to everyone but here we are.

What I also love about the bag is that it has 2 shapes. It can be a more boxy doctors type bag or extended longer to be a travel bag.

It's big but not heavy. I see myself using it as a travel bag or even a gym bag. So chic and slouchy. The bag is so huggable, which is good because of the size. The bottom of the bag is hard and straight so it won't get wonky over time. It also has cute feet so no problems putting it on the floor.

I can't stop touching the inside of the bag. If you are thinking of getting the big margaux, in my opinion this is the better choice. Totally under the radar (but still Hermes), the leathers used are to die for and can be repaired in the future if needed.

View attachment 5973822

View attachment 5973840

View attachment 5973841

View attachment 5973843

View attachment 5973845

View attachment 5973851

View attachment 5973859

View attachment 5973860

View attachment 5973862
Wow! Super understated and quiet style!

View attachment 5973822

View attachment 5973840

View attachment 5973841

View attachment 5973843

View attachment 5973845

View attachment 5973851

View attachment 5973859

View attachment 5973860

View attachment 5973862
Wowwww what a score! I was also going to say it reminds me of the Margaux (but this bag came first ofc). Amazing find!

View attachment 5973822

View attachment 5973840

View attachment 5973841

View attachment 5973843

View attachment 5973845

View attachment 5973851

View attachment 5973859

View attachment 5973860

View attachment 5973862
Have to admit I’ve never really considered this bag before but wowwwww this is beautiful!

Reactions: hclubfan