What is the return policy?

Just thought to give you all the update.

So I disputed my purchase with photos took right after opening the package and right before returning it (different photo timestamps). My credit card company refunded me immediately. I tried to call Dior to ship the shoes back but they refused and wouldn't let me talk to shipping/handling department.

Fast forward, I placed an order with Dior.com few months ago and every order was getting cancelled in few minutes. I called customer service and explained my dispute. Agent confirmed that my account (credit card and any address associated with me) was banned. However this agent was very helpfulto look into thecase again and let me email him all the pics. After few days, Dior agreed that there was a mistake from them and sent me a shipping label. They initially asked me to keep the shoes but I told them I don't want to be blacklisted. (I think they were going to keep me banned if I kept the shoes, even after they admitted their mistake.)

I don't know if I am still blacklisted but I don't care anymore. I have many other brands I can shop and this was so unpleasant and wasted so much of my time and energy, this is totally not worth any! :P

Just thought to give you all the update.

So I disputed my purchase with photos took right after opening the package and right before returning it (different photo timestamps). My credit card company refunded me immediately. I tried to call Dior to ship the shoes back but they refused and wouldn't let me talk to shipping/handling department.

Fast forward, I placed an order with Dior.com few months ago and every order was getting cancelled in few minutes. I called customer service and explained my dispute. Agent confirmed that my account (credit card and any address associated with me) was banned. However this agent was very helpfulto look into thecase again and let me email him all the pics. After few days, Dior agreed that there was a mistake from them and sent me a shipping label. They initially asked me to keep the shoes but I told them I don't want to be blacklisted. (I think they were going to keep me banned if I kept the shoes, even after they admitted their mistake.)

I don't know if I am still blacklisted but I don't care anymore. I have many other brands I can shop and this was so unpleasant and wasted so much of my time and energy, this is totally not worth any! :P
Astonishing how they treat loyal customers. After my experience I also vowed to never again buy from them. My purchases may not affect their bottom line, but I refuse to spend my money with a company that believes the only time they need to be professional and friendly is when a customer is buying a new item. Seems that pleasantries are immediately forgotten when you point out that they sent you a defective product.

Reactions: onlyk
Dear PFers, be wary of making Dior purchase online!
I should've searched about this before placing my order.

I ordered two pairs of pumps online and soles had slight marks. One of them didn't even come with dust bags, so I'm 100% sure it was returned. Anyways, I decided to return them because they didn't fit. I didn't think that "slight scratches" were going to be the problem also because they came with scratches that someone was able to return.

I returned both at the same time, but only one was refunded. Upon contacting customer service multiple times, they kept telling to wait. 2 weeks later, without any email notification, a package was delivered to me. Dior had sent back the shoes to me saying it is not in perfect condition!

I called customer service to explain that the shoes did not fit me and that I sent it in condition they were delivered. There was no way for me to even walk around on these shoes. I also asked them to escalate this issue and provide me a video camera of inspection. Agent repeated like a parrot that they cannot connect me to Quality Department or their managers, and they cannot reverse their decision because the case is closed. Agent also said that the whole process is checked by three people and that they don't make mistakes (what!?!?)

This whole situation is too ridiculous. They won't even let me pass the agent. Now I am left with a pair of 1500 dollars wrong size pumps that I can't walk around in. I filed a dispute with my credit card but I am nervous about investigation. Credit card company asked me if I agreed to their return policy. Of course, you cant place any order without agreeing to this. Please wish me a good luck!
It seems like we both ran into the same issue, I ended up getting a refund from Capital One but they were very dodgy about it and I had to call them multiple times, the last time was after they wanted me to get a statement from a 3rd party professional that said the item was in good condition and should have been accepted for refund and Dior created damage. I did in fact have to pay almost $100 for this statement from Gina at Authemticate1 and kept actively calling the credit line customer service and after not backing down that I provided everything they needed, I got transferred to someone with enough authority that they issued it. I wanted to share as a precautionary tale to always film your unboxings and reshipments and hep anyone this info is useful for.