What is most expensive piece of arm candy you've purchased & did you tell hubby?

My most expensive bag is a Chanel Cotton Club Grand Shopping Tote at $1995 without tax. My husband knows and doesn't have a problem with it. We are both hard-working professionals and as long as we are meeting our saving and retirement goals financially, he says the rest is to be spent. I should mention that he is a woman when it comes to shopping. He LOVES to SHOP!!!:yahoo: And he loves high-end designer items, so that helps. He knows the approximate prices of most handbags and when I do purchase one, if he asks, I tell, otherwise I don't.:roflmfao:

Most expensive to date is me LV Neo Speedy about 1400 buckaroos. I didn't buy it until hubby gave me the thumbs up--not because I need his permission but because I wanted to free of guilt.

I don't tell him about all the things I buy, in fact I have a couple of things that are still hiding. LOL

My most expensive bag (then with bf) was LV Josephine in Cherry and last year I had Fendi New Spy in Black Satin (now fiance). I absolutely *he:heart:rt* both bags. Ofcourse he had a fit with the Fendi as I was obsessing with the bag back then, and calling eluxury to DFS in Goldcoast Australia trying to get hold of the bag as it was soldout quite fast. Luckily I mnaged to reserve the last piece in Goldcoast. Thankfully he loves my Fendi as that 7 hour trip was definitely worth it! Infact, it's his favourite bag on me.

PS- Sorry for the 'too-much' flash on the pix

Attachments

• DSC03811.JPG
    DSC03811.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 55
So far I'm holding steady at under $500.00. Husband is finally starting to understand the Purse Addict life, but he still doesn't "get" it. I asked a co-worker what was the most she'd ever spent and she said "$30.00". I changed the subject really quick. Ya either got it or ya don't.

Lets see my most expensive bag(s) so far are a Dior gaucho tote and a Fendi bbag in blue with colors on the buckles. I paid over $2K for the bbag and $1700 for the Dior. DH does NOT know how much I pay for the bags. The bags just appear and then maybe a year later he will notice me carrying them. I have my eyes on a Zac Posen (cheap by comparison), Versace, and a Jimmy Choo next. I pay for all my splurges with money I make by doing studies. I am so addicted, and once you have been bitten by the designer purse bug you can NEVER go back to the cheap stuff. So I visited my father and his wife last week. My step mother has a million purses (cheap Kmart and such...she could afford much more) but she noticed the Fendi I was carrying almost immediately. She asked me how much it was and I said it was expensive. She thought I meant $100, and I didnt correct her mistake.
Suzanne

Usually my DH doesn't ask how much ... he does notice when I have a new bag but so far he hasn't asked for the prices. However, my DH sometimes gives a bag for a present ... so I'm pretty sure he has an idea of how much some of my bags cost!

My miu miu Coffer is my most expensive bag to date, I think it was close to $1600 with tax? I don't know because I picked it out than had DH buy it and deliver it to me. That way it feels like it was free. DH does not like to choose gifts so he loves it when I tell him what I want.

I haven't crossed the 2k mark. My most prized possesion is the LV Hudson GM bag. The only reason why I have it is bec a good family friend gave me and my DH matching LV wallets. I'm like: you're not going to use the wallet, let me have it. So I took both items to LV in SF, and traded it in for the Hudson shoulder bag, plus about $400. So technically, I didn't buy it for full price, which means, I can get my first B- bag! Yay!

So far I'm holding steady at under $500.00. Husband is finally starting to understand the Purse Addict life, but he still doesn't "get" it. I asked a co-worker what was the most she'd ever spent and she said "$30.00". I changed the subject really quick. Ya either got it or ya don't.

Oh - that's brilliant! Haha....:P I agree. My best friend has about 3 bags to her name and I'd be surprised if they came to $75 total.
The most I've ever spent is $700 for a Fiore.