What is most expensive piece of arm candy you've purchased & did you tell hubby?

My most expensive bag is probably my Balenciaga, though most of my handbags fall in about the same price range. My hubby knows they are expensive but I never tell him exactly how much so I can spare him the aggravation (he almost passed out when he saw the credit card slip for my LV Petit Noe in Red epi). However, I take very good care of my bags and generally resell them on ebay when I tire of them (or when I've shopped too much!). Since I always manage to get a decent price, he can't really complain...

My most expensive bags are my Mulberry at $1399 and my Zac Posen at $1200...at least that's what the price tag states, but NOT what I paid. I'm always looking for a bragain and got the Mulberry with an additional 40% off at NM Last Call. The Zac Posen I ordered online with an extra sale % off for $650.
I don't tell my husband- as I work-so I figure I should have my own money! Expecially now that the boys are out of the house. He spends his on golf and new clubs-so we're even!:rolleyes:

Mine was a Cynthia Rowley bag which hubby bought for my birthday. I'll never buy her again - quality was off (straps are pulling apart) and the bag itself weighs a ton empty. Still find it hard to spend over that, though I lust! Botkier weighs on my mind and Xmas is near.

To date, it is my Bottega Veneta Ltd Edition Cabat in Ottone - 284/500:love:
DH was with me when I got it last week. He understands my handbag obssession and tolerates it. Now that I am into BVs he does not mind because he also admires the way it is made and agrees that each piece is a timeless classic. It was over $5,000 and worth every cent...I just love it!:heart:

Attachments

• Bottega Cabat 004a.JPG
    Bottega Cabat 004a.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 38