What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

loving everyone's bags!

ehm, can I ask why the Swiss army knives? (just out of interest - hasn't occurred to me yet although I have one flying around...)

also, the one BV I have I hardly take out (silly, yes?) it is a handheld and the handles have suffered so I baby it.... plus, I need a hardwearing, don't care what happens to it bag as my baby can sometimes get hold of it before I can catch him.... :rolleyes:. I am silly that way though

ehm, can I ask why the Swiss army knives? (just out of interest - hasn't occurred to me yet although I have one flying around...)

I always try to carry one in case that I have a hangnail. It's always better to snip it immediately than for me to pick at it. Also, the Swiss army knife has a nail file for when I have a rough edge that's snagging on things.

Unfortunately, the TSA regulations prevent me from carrying it when I travel. I've already lost one due to me forgetting it was in my bag. :Push: I wish that the companies that make Swiss army knives would make one that didn't contain a knife, which would theortically make it ok for travel.

ami kio sometimes I do and then I realize I put whatever item I'm digging for somewhere else.

I did figure out pretty quickly I'd lose all my various keys and such so I stuck them in a Chanel makeup bag so I can grab that and be on my way.

lara0112 I work in the technology field, so it helps to always have screwdrives, pliers, files and cutting devices for any situation - handy.

ms piggy and raz - I have been very impresses with how much it holds! I usually end up carrying kronik's phone, wallet and keys also when we're out and about together, and the bag still holds it's shape and looks fantastic.

DSC01160.jpg

So much Squishiness!!! *smooches it* :drool: