What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

Where can I find one of these cute coin purse charms? I looked on the BV website--saw them pictured but not avail. for sale. Also, what do they retail for? Thanks.

PS--love everything in your veneta, beauxgoris

* 'lil green BV purse charm that holds quarters for parking meters

DSC01160.jpg

I finally got around to taking pics of my one li'l BV. Here's a pic of the bag full...
DSCN1568.jpg

and all the contents.
DSCN1569.jpg

Lately I've been purposefully avoiding buying large bags just so that I don't have the temptation to carry around even more stuff. :P I'm definitely the kind of person who fills any available space in her bag with random stuff!

Reactions: jbags07
That's such a lovely pop of colour!

Do you have problems seeking out the smaller items in your bag though, ami kio? I'm always digging (so unglamourously!) for my access card to the office in the mornings :P

Do you have problems seeking out the smaller items in your bag though, ami kio? I'm always digging (so unglamourously!) for my access card to the office in the mornings :P

I don't, and that's why I love this bag! It has the same internal structure as the Ball bag (i.e. one center zip compartment with 2 small open pockets on each size of it). Those 4 small pockets make it a snap to organize things that I need access to on a daily basis like my work badge.

I love it so much that I'm thinking of buying the same style in Ebano or black for my birthday. :graucho:

ami kio, I love your bag! I carry about the same amount of stuff, and I think this style might serve my needs perfectly. I would love to know more about it. Can it be worn on the shoulder? I don't suppose you'd consider putting a BV in Action photo up?! ;)

Here's whats inside my medium magnolia veneta:

Agnes B cosmetic pouch
Coach wristlet ( using as wallet now cos sent my Prada wallet for repair)
Dior sunnies
SE mobile phone with my beloved BV phone strap
keys
portable mini fan
snoopy tissue

Attachments

• CIMG0890.JPG
    CIMG0890.JPG
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,649